Reviews for Balance
tricorvus chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
4 fantastic chapters ! XD Really great, original stuff. And I liked how they all worked together to defeat the Balrog. I also like that you knew that about the Navajo. The Cherokee, among other tribes, don't see the difference between silver and white, nor do we have 2 different words. It's White and that's that :P
Rock on
ForeverRainingFire chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
I really enjoyed your writing style and this story immensely. The part where McGonagall and Snape were tango-ing was hilarious. You also had me laughing at S. Slytherin's insult to Draco; though it was mean of him, it was well-delivered and deserved for him being such a snob. Thank you for this story. I loved it!
crlor chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
WOW ! Amazing! What an incredibly, uniquely, well-written story! Beautiful!
Larenars chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
A really good story. Thanks so much for sharing.
quaff chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
This is in the top 3 most original AUs that I've read. Thank you for writing it.
amsev chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
Amazing story. I very much liked your descriptions of everything that was happening - incredibly vivid. Loved the grand circle dance. Would be interesting to see if those four first years were somehow a magical reincarnation of the Four Founders.

Very well done!
Katalara chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Wow... That was intense!
Thelostseeker chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
Wow. Just absolutely amazing. I've never read anything like this. Just wow. Wow. You are a very talented writer, I loved this. So glad I didn't skip this.
Lientjuhh chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
I like it.. Well done.. :D
Sean chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
Well written, well planned, exciting adventure fic.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/21/2012
Aw, hell, man. You posted this in 2002. Ten years, 1 month, and 20 days later, it is still getting reviews. What does that say? YOU ROCK.

"Yes," Ron said. "Yes of course, but Harry... doesn't the sun rise on the other side of the castle?"

Seriously, that is the best closing line ever. It leaves people wondering and guessing. I guess they got it a little wrong! Oops!

XOXO

Lily Marie Everdeen
Guest chapter 23 . 3/21/2012
...That was one hell of a batshit crazy story that made absolutely no sense...

AND I LOVED IT! Seriously psychotic yet absolutely amazing. I like the ending. (and James and Lily and Sirius and Remus) The skipping rope was unique and really cool. Godspeed, my friend.
wildmageofgalla chapter 23 . 2/15/2012
"Yes," Ron said. "Yes of course, but Harry... doesn't the sun rise on the *other* side of the castle?"

lol-lol-lol. Best. Line. Ever.

Especially as a finishing sentence. I like how you left it open to some hope and interpretation. I also loved the Founders. And, oh, just the whole thing. Beautiful piece - congratulations on a brilliant writing.
wildmageofgalla chapter 16 . 2/15/2012
OMG! The Doors!

Amazingly, I read Ozma's work years before finding this. I always find it odd to stumble across references to other fanfics I've read.
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »