Reviews for Mixed Doubles
Meirelle chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
This was cute.
LiltingTune chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Oh wow I really love this! It's a wonderful Idea and I'm going to read the sequel right now!Thanks!
Saotome chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
That was freaky how Rian and Lina acted the same...woah! I wonder what the old guy WAS gonna do with that...wait no, I don't wanna know either! This reminds me of a story outta Ranma 1/2 or something...It's just so creative! I'm gonna read the sequel later! See ya! Keep writing!
Rocky and CG chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Can I say LOL! I'm sorry but I find it hilarious that Lina can't even get along with 'herself'. Rian is great. Hehehehe, so does he have a small...err...*coughs*. Gloria sounds cute too, it was fun watching hers and Gourry's dialogue ("If they kill eachother, would it be murder or suicide?). It was a wonderful plot and it fits so well with the continutity I can see this being a real episode of Slayers. Rian and Gloria are great!
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Oh, this was great! I liked it a lot, you kept both Lina and Gourry in character, and the story had a very unique plot. I take it this took place after episode 10 of Slayers? (when Lina destroyed the 1/7 of Shabranigdo) If so, this would give a reasonable explanation for how Lina knew Phil would be coming by...
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
*snicker* LOL! Oh my, that was hilarious. Lina and Rian were so similar that they seemed like twin siblings. Their arguments and interactions were exceedingly comedic, and the ending was very appropriate. Gloria and Gourry were amusing too, though their interactions don't compare equally with those of Lina and Rian. Great job.
beltsquid chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Hee hee! Very original, and I like that you worked it into the original storyline both in the OVAs and the first TV series. Characterization was great, as well as the action! *old ladies from monty python give applause*
Mynuet chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Really cute story! I like the way you work it into the continuity of the series. Great plot, and a good exploration of characters and compatibility.
Digi-riven not signed in chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Whoa that was a neat / cool / awesome ficcie!
Ameria chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
AAAAAH! Irony! I love this! What a great idea! Your writing draws the image nicely, and your characterizations are excellent!