Reviews for Off Course: The Delivery Boy and the Boy Savior
Yuki chapter 3 . 3/5
This is Cloud/Harry pairing right? Where the kiss? Can you make sequel for this fic, like when Cloud and Harry live peacefully as lover in Gaia?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I liked the first chapter, but dude, I can't keep reading this. This reads like wish fulfillment. I can't find any other reason at all to butcher so many characters so badly. I feel like the whole story's just going to be about Harry being a giant dick and everyone else save Cloud being both shockingly incompetent and possessing the emotional maturity of children- not that Harry's behavior is any better at all; worse, even. Neither interesting nor fun, and definitely not a strong story structure... I really don't see the point of this. Why make a Harry Potter crossover if you're going to make 99% of the HP's characters completely inconsequential and include only the bare bones of Final Fantasy?

When I read a story where a character from or influenced by another universe comes to the Wizarding world, I want to see interaction. I want to see how everyone reacts to such strange circumstances. Instead, you've pasted the same reaction of immaturity and idiocy on everyone we encounter except Snape, though even he isn't terribly fleshed out.

I mean... What's with the "fuck magic lol bye" attitude? I find it insanely OOC for Harry to care so incredibly little for both Earth and everyone good in his life, namely Remus and et cetera. How could Harry possibly know that nobody did anything to try finding him if he wasn't even on the same planet? How would anyone else have known that things were so bad at the Dursleys if he didn't bother telling anyone? There's a difference between "My relatives are shitty" and "they beat me within an inch of death all the time". If you really wanted to make this AU, you need to establish it better, not that it's a very good one in the first place.
Scififan33 chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Please, pretty please say there will be more to the Delivery Boy saga!
SleepyMangaHead chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
For some reason I have the urge to see a third story for the off course series in which Sephiroth finds out about Harry.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I like this. It is nice to read a story where Voldemort is the one screwed with more powerful opponents. I do have to wonder why Dumbledore cares his reputation is in ruins if he only has a couple more months to live because of his hand anyway. Interesting although Ron and Hermione seemed a little one-sided. Just because Hermione seems like a rotten human for ditching Harry doesn't mean she would make a bad prefect and not take care of the younger students like she should have. It seems pretty contrary to her personality and work ethic.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I love your story, well done.
I look forward to see more of your work one day.

The Crimson Mage.
snarryislife chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Love your story

Renegade- Styx was the last two.

And I'm too lazy to remember the rest of them, but all your titles are from 80s song
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
I need to go back and put reviews in your other great stories but I just wanted to thank you for not having any pairings involving main characters. True slash doesn't interest me but any romantic muck just interferes with the Action and Humor! Heh. I love your style. Thanks for the memories.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Well at least in the end Cloud has someone to stay with him.
WendyLeaf chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Great story, and well done! I had such a fun time reading it. Cloud and Harry definitely make a kick ass team!
xXDrowningInChocolateXx chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Very nice! I loved the "Will you kiss me at midnight?" Bit. Also, I have to ask, can you send me the Delivery boy story links? Your profile refuses to let me see any of your stories! -.-"
mabidiso chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Well done. Loved Harry's attitude and demeanor as he offed Voldemort. This story, though, was far too riddled with cliches (Ron only friends with Harry for the fame, Hermione's attitude, the Hogwarts adult conspiracy to use Harry, the sudden intervention that allowed Harry to do a 180 and triumph quickly, etc). The saving grace, though, were the scenes between Harry and Draco, and Harry and Cloud in London, and the dissolution of the Dark Mark on Severus' and Draco's forearms. These things were interesting because you described the characters' reactions so very well. This story seemed so much more shallow than the previous Delivery Boy stories, but it was very enjoyable all the same. Thanks for the fun ride. Soon I'll be off to check out your stories on your Live Journal. I really do like the stories you've written.
mabidiso chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I love HP/FFVII crossovers, and it's true, there are precious few of them. Of those crossovers, this is one of the really good ones. That said, this story is not as riveting and engaging as the earlier Delivery Boy stories. The characters aren't as fully developed, and the intricate details (even just a few in the other stories were so effective) are mostly missing. The best part is that Harry considers home to be with Cloud in the cottage by the beach. I like very much that Harry hardens his resolve to get the job done so he is then free to return to his home with Cloud. I'm sure pulling for the kid!

Oh, how could I forget! Yeah, the killing of Umbridge (complete with torture) and of Dung was very gratifying, but it didn't seem to be Cloud's way, until one considers how fond of Harry he is, and how angry he is with those who harmed him.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Took me a while to psych myself up to start reading. I took the warning about extreme child abuse seriously. Always makes me want to cry and then find the perpetrator's worst fear and make it reality, with a vengeance. One thing I always liked about Cloud, small and scrawny, big and brawny, kicked to the curb, pre-experimentation, post-experimentation, doesn't matter, that guy don't take no crap. Sure, he can get beaten, but like he says, he gets back up again. Harry, though, because of his neglect and abuse since nearly infancy, has pretty much become a door mat. Sure hope his time with Cloud has helped to strengthen his backbone. Actually, I wish he would just stay away and let the wizarding world burn. But then the muggle world would go with it, and Harry does buy into the whole hero thing. And then there's also Cloud, who no matter what stood up and fought back and saved the world again and again.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow, now Harry got a peace of mind away from his relatives and now he is now safe with Cloud except how long would he be safe? I hope the minitry can leave Harry alone!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »