Reviews for Off Course: The Delivery Boy and the Boy Savior

*Dances around.* Hahahaha!~
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 5/24
The Toad is dead. Joy to the world~
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/24
Cloud does well having someone to train and chill out with.
LunarCatNinja chapter 3 . 5/1
I love it! I especially love Harry's attitude!
Yuki chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
This is Cloud/Harry pairing right? Where the kiss? Can you make sequel for this fic, like when Cloud and Harry live peacefully as lover in Gaia?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I liked the first chapter, but dude, I can't keep reading this. This reads like wish fulfillment. I can't find any other reason at all to butcher so many characters so badly. I feel like the whole story's just going to be about Harry being a giant dick and everyone else save Cloud being both shockingly incompetent and possessing the emotional maturity of children- not that Harry's behavior is any better at all; worse, even. Neither interesting nor fun, and definitely not a strong story structure... I really don't see the point of this. Why make a Harry Potter crossover if you're going to make 99% of the HP's characters completely inconsequential and include only the bare bones of Final Fantasy?

When I read a story where a character from or influenced by another universe comes to the Wizarding world, I want to see interaction. I want to see how everyone reacts to such strange circumstances. Instead, you've pasted the same reaction of immaturity and idiocy on everyone we encounter except Snape, though even he isn't terribly fleshed out.

I mean... What's with the "fuck magic lol bye" attitude? I find it insanely OOC for Harry to care so incredibly little for both Earth and everyone good in his life, namely Remus and et cetera. How could Harry possibly know that nobody did anything to try finding him if he wasn't even on the same planet? How would anyone else have known that things were so bad at the Dursleys if he didn't bother telling anyone? There's a difference between "My relatives are shitty" and "they beat me within an inch of death all the time". If you really wanted to make this AU, you need to establish it better, not that it's a very good one in the first place.
Scififan33 chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Please, pretty please say there will be more to the Delivery Boy saga!
SleepyMangaHead chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
For some reason I have the urge to see a third story for the off course series in which Sephiroth finds out about Harry.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I like this. It is nice to read a story where Voldemort is the one screwed with more powerful opponents. I do have to wonder why Dumbledore cares his reputation is in ruins if he only has a couple more months to live because of his hand anyway. Interesting although Ron and Hermione seemed a little one-sided. Just because Hermione seems like a rotten human for ditching Harry doesn't mean she would make a bad prefect and not take care of the younger students like she should have. It seems pretty contrary to her personality and work ethic.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I love your story, well done.
I look forward to see more of your work one day.

The Crimson Mage.
snarryislife chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Love your story

Renegade- Styx was the last two.

And I'm too lazy to remember the rest of them, but all your titles are from 80s song
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
I need to go back and put reviews in your other great stories but I just wanted to thank you for not having any pairings involving main characters. True slash doesn't interest me but any romantic muck just interferes with the Action and Humor! Heh. I love your style. Thanks for the memories.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Well at least in the end Cloud has someone to stay with him.
WendyLeaf chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Great story, and well done! I had such a fun time reading it. Cloud and Harry definitely make a kick ass team!
xXDrowningInChocolateXx chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Very nice! I loved the "Will you kiss me at midnight?" Bit. Also, I have to ask, can you send me the Delivery boy story links? Your profile refuses to let me see any of your stories! -.-"
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »