Reviews for I Can't Sleep in Silence
Starpopit chapter 1 . 4/7
Wow.
I love the way you've wrote this.. It's the best everlack frist time I've ever read :o
I wish you woud do more than HG one-shot, you understand how Katniss & Peeta are.
Morgan-Jayde chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I love this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Nice chapter. Lol Peeta's reactions made me laugh. Katniss, I'm glad she found out that she loves him, though she didn't tell him :/ okay, curious, was Peeta not a virgin?! He didn't sound like one in his words or actions :O
mikimousey chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Very nice!
Peetas Property chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
OMIGAWD! Like, literally, GOOSEBUMPS!
behind.my.bright.blue.eyes chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Bravo.
So so sweet.
PerfectlyGoodHeart chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was absolutely amazing! I hate that it was a one shot! Very well written! I was a katniss and pretax kinda girl from the very beginning.
Y chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved the slap. (Like that's what I liked the most about this. ;)
twilightlover212 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow, I'm glad that I found this one shot! It really is amazing! Good luck with future endeavours!
kismet4891 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I loved it! Raw, emotional, and very sexy!
Anise Gristeldeen Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
AND .EVER!

it should have literally been in the book! I'm in LOVE with it!it has an AMAZING balance of emotion and sexuality.. ive read too many fanfics about katniss and peeta and none of them blances these two subjects quite right but this! this was simply PERFECT! it was MAGNIFICENT!there are no words no words i tell you! 3 3

it made me want to be Katniss even more! 3 and I already am in LOVE with Peeta but somehow you made him even MORE lovable! and i LOVED the fact that she slaps him XD THIS IS AMAZING SHIT! WRITE A BOOK ALREADY! just - (no topaz eyes - blue eyes 3 and peeta needed to wait for Katniss (as in it had to be his first time too) 3 - but if those r ur problems my friend you are FREAKING BLESSED!:D )

i would LOVE to read more Katniss and Peeta fics maybe - on the roof or on the beach or and end of mockingjay - before epilogue thing :)))

final point - YOU ARE AMAZING!DON'T STOP WRITING (EVERR)! AND I DON'T GET HOW THIS GOT ONLY 42 REVIEWS :( 3 3 3

-SORRY -_- I WROTE TOO MUCH 3 XDD -
KellyO1026 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
The cave is one of my favorite fanfiction stories. I think this was just as good if not better. You wrote Katniss and Peeta perfectly. Peeta hurt at first because he thinks she is just doing this because they are gonna die. Katniss getting mad and smacking him. You could not of wrote it better. I loved how Peeta would chuckle or smile in all the right spots. It had just the right balance of sex and genuine affection. I could go on and on I loved this.
WeAreFightingWeAreShining chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
nice, hot love it!
SaritaSmiles4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
One of the best Katniss and Peeta one-shots I've read! I love that Katniss slaps Peeta, lol. You stayed very true to the characters as well.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012