Reviews for Sometimes
Lena chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Love it. Write more on peyton and nathan.
Leijona chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
No dialogue works fine with me :)

This was such a great chapter, flirty N/P at their best! This is exactly how I picture them during practise and the evening following all that flirting didn't disappoint either. Who knew boardgames could be so damn sexy? Well, everything is sexy when you make it about N/P, of course ;)

There were so many perfect lines in this chapter, but my favorite has to be;

"It's like the whole world stops for a minute as they stare each other out; searching cool blue meeting with concerned olive green."

Of course, when Nathan called Peyton 'his girl', well, that was just perfection.

Also, I'm gonna keep pushing you to write a chapter for 'sometimes there's no one else', because I know you will kill it!

Great chapter, girl! You are so talented!
rachtree chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter. It doesn't show at all that this is out of your comfort zone. It has a natural flow to it that seems like you wrote it effortlessly. Amazing job. I loved the whole flirty thing between them where no words were exchanged, how their actions told it all.

I really liked also when he got hurt and that even though it was never spoken, she knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't want to go home to face his dad in that condition.

Love how Nathan admits to himself that he'll never really understand her but is ok with that as he just knows there's something special about her. Them playing board games and getting into full-on competitive mode was cute. And absolute loved that there was at least one song that even Nathan connects to them. Sure it's a sexual one but it's Nathan, what do you expect? LOL. Great job! I'm seriously becoming a big fan of your writing. (not that I wasn't already but the more I read, the more impressed I become)I wouldn't normally enjoy a chapter with no dialogue but I definitely enjoyed this one. Your characterizations and descriptions, and just your overall word usage are simply amazing.
LPlover chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Love love love these NP moment :)I'm wondering when you gonna update?
Brownk14 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Aw, I loved it. Even though there was no conversation involved it was still great! And sorry I didn't UD sooner my comp is out of commision at the moment and I'm on my phone. Lol, but either way this whole chapter was amazingm :) they make me smile! Great work!
EmmaJoie chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
awhhh!

that totally just made my day :P thanks for the update

uds xx :)
AshleyM15 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
i liked it :)
sweetgleek07 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
In the first chapter, i remember i mentioned adoring it.

This was absolute perfection. It was so totally early Nathan/Peyton goodness. It was beautifully written and totally hot.

I can't wait to see the next installment of missing NP scenes.

You're little one shots make me fall in love with NP all over again. Can't wait for more :)
Brownk14 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Ah! loved it! It was so NP. Can't wait for the next UD.
Leijona chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
If anything, this was absolutely perfect! And hot too :) And definitely better than algebra.

I'd really love to see you continue with this, we need more of these NP moments! As for some suggestions - I would love to read a chapter when sometimes there's no one else. I think that would both break my heart and make me love them even more :)

And thank you for the shout-out :) I'm glad that little fic of mine inspired you to write these amazing missing scenes of Nathan and Peyton!

Update soon :)
Leijona chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Thank you for writing this, let me start with that :) Also, I definitely would want you to continue with this, but you could have guessed that, haha. I know there are stories like this out there for LP, but I never saw any for NP, so I'm really excited about this, I think it will be bliss for us NP fans :)

I always wondered when and why that picture of them on the beach was taken and there couldn't be a better backstory to it than this - a happy couple, just enjoying a day at the beach, both proud to have the other. Perfect.

Love that Nathan painted her toe nails, there's nothing sexier than that ;) I also loved that Peyton realized that their relationship isn't perfect, but that they're better together than they are being apart.

Great start, girl! Please continue :)
crazyjan chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Loved it. Never get enough of Nathan and Peyton goodness.
rachtree chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I really like this so far. Early Nathan and Peyton are my fave!I don't tend to read one-shots (nothing wrong with them, I just end up wanting more...lol) so instead of seeing this as a bunch of one-shots, I'm going to look at it as an ongoing story showcasing various points of N/P. Haha. And I totally agree with what you said about Leijona. She's awesome and a great writer!

Both chapters were really good. I liked your version of their day at the beach. The title for the second chapter is brilliant. Haha. I love how it references either algebra or...their alternative to algebra. When I first read it, I thought it was going to be a pregnancy scare. LOL.

Also love how blunt Nathan is and how easily embarassed Peyton is. I like how you've kept Nathan's bad boy edge but he's not a complete jerk at this point. 'You can pick the song' Haha, good thinking Nate. Boy knows what to say. Gosh, it's moments like these that really make me wish that Lucas and Haley had never happened. (Well, even more than I already wish that...lol). Love this couple!

Great job so far and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
EmmaJoie chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
WOW THIS IS REALLY GOOD. CONTINUE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
sweetgleek07 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I adore this. I think you have captured both Peyton and nathan's characters! And i can picture that memory happening this way. I think you should continue with a few more :)