Reviews for Taking Chances
Kastanja chapter 14 . 3/2/2020
Still eager to read more, here or AO3
FlamingGreenDragon chapter 14 . 8/24/2019
This is a fic which I will always return to even though I realise it hasn't been updated in a while. It's still a good read every single time.
Ilena Petrova chapter 14 . 12/30/2018
Are you ok? Sad to see that you never continued. Is there any chance left that you at some point will finish this awesome story?
keyling chapter 14 . 5/16/2018
continued please
brendafay chapter 14 . 4/29/2018
more please
Ahyah chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
nooooooooo! it wasn't finished. i want to know what happens next. The Andy/Miranda tidbit have to be the most interesting part of the story to me, not to say the whole thing has not been a great read thus far. i hope this is one of those stories where an author comes back after a couple of years. i'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
ExKage chapter 14 . 2/12/2017
I have to admit that that I really enjoy seeing the Andy/Miranda juxtaposition with Rachel/Quinn.
Fayerjiff chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Oh my! I like La oreja de Van Gogh you should heard María, it's a beautiful song, it's about a girl who lost her love when they made a lot of promises. Yeah, I'm from Spain. Good Story, I likedyou continue where you left it.
smurfgirlx chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
please update soon great story :) x
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Is this story abandoned?
agirl00z chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
I've re-read this story, still love it. Please don't give up on it! One of the best crossovers for these fandoms.
wenywen chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
Excellent Story so far. I would love to see it finished.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Poopyhead? Rachie? Eggie? The story is ok but the baby talk is really off putting. As for Rachel being constantly being at breaking point, she clearly isnt so its redundant to keep referencing it. Also leaving Quinn to deal with yet another situation she cant deal with IS cowardly and selfish.
Kara-24 chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
надеюсь увидеть продолжение))
мне очень понравилась история)
MississippiTrojan chapter 14 . 7/10/2014