Reviews for Take Me Or Leave Me
Madusa chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow! This story was truly amazing! Love Severus in this!

Mia
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Firstly, thanks sweetie!

Secondly, brilliant fic, I love Severus in this, still waspish but yet so lovely and with that bit of vunerability that makes me swoon. Fab. And the ending was perfect!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I have to say that I love the way you took a common quote "take me or leave me" and turned it on its head to give it a whole new meaning. :) I thought it was so witty and the story was wonderful as usual. Love your work! :)
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I thought the ending to be splendid, so fear not! Tis a well-written story, and twas a pleasure to read.

Okay, I'm obviously in one of my strange moods. But great story! *Grins*
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I liked it...Im glad that he apologized...about the ending...I cant say that I dont like it, its fine, but I wish it didnt end there...it would be better If it continued into little story...maybe chapter 2 ?
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
girl! this is amazing!-hug- i really hope your day will get better. do you want to talk about it?:/ -hug- this is amazing! you have written both characters so well and im really happy that you have done a sshg fanfic! i think i needed this aswell as i was sort of having a bad week :/ this is amazing hun and thank you so much for the dedication! it was really so sweet of you-hug- i hope your day gets better hun this fanfic is amazing!
sarah271995 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Loved it! great!
geomagic chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I liked the ending, great, passionate story.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/22/2010