Reviews for Dentro Me
Laika chapter 4 . 3/3
OH GOD I NEED MORE PLZ SAY YOUR GONNA FINISH THIS
Laika chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
THERE NEEDS TO BE A 5 WHERE IS IT PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZ SAY YOUR WORKING ON IT!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
OMG PLEASE tell me you have plans to update this fic! You can't leave us in suspense! This fic has a very interesting plot line and so full of hurt!Sam goodness! I read most of your fics on my phone, so now I'm going through on the computer and reviewing them. Your stories are amazing and are exactly what I look for in a good H/C fic! I hope you are still writing for this fandom. I would love to see you update this story and write new ones too. :)
epex chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Hero Sammy! lol

it's so much fun to read. I can wait to read next chapter, the real fun is going to begin in next chapter, update soon my friend.
epex chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Although I hate flashbacks, this chapter was kinda more interesting last chapters.

I see that you have worked so hard to make the witch an intriguing character, she even has a nationality :)

One can feel it how slowly but surely the story leads to limp/sick Sammy and it is so delicious :D
Ani101 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
oh wow what a chapter! you were forgiven but then you left a cliffy like that! please update again soon, i am dying to know what happened to Sam and how Dean's going to save him!

thanks so much!

Ani
Ani101 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
oh i'm so happy you updated this story! I think I see where this is going, Sam's going to get caught by this thing somehow, right? Something to do with Jessica...don't know how it'll work but i bet it'll happen somehow. Such a good chapter, i love the part about Sam grieving at the beginning!

well done!

Ani
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
This chapter - definitely action filled and scary. Once again you showed how much the brothers love one another and how one is willing to give up his life for the other without hesitating. So wonderful how you build up this chapter, brought it to a head and then slowly made me feel secure, thinking things were going okay now. And then you dropped the bomb - Sammy disappeared. Where is he? What happened? Is the witch not really gone? Is it something completely different? Does it have to do with the burden of guilt Sam put on his shoulders? So many questions. I only hope you will give me the answer soon. Can't wait, you are definitely way awesome. Hugs, Didi
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
This chapter really brought out so much of the guilt Sam feels over Jessica's death. He is so haunted by it and it comes out in him hearing her accusing him. So heartbreaking, because he really believes he deserves it. You really broke my heart. And to see the young kids get into summoning a witch to turn one girls heart towards on of their friends, not even thinking of the consequences, I guess one could call it stupid, yet there is a lot of devotion to one another in it. Still, they should have known that messing with things like this never goes well. You really did an awesome and wonderful job here. Love you. Hugs, Didi
cindy123 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Wonderful chapters my dear...but...where is my Sammy? Where has he gone? I know it has to do with the witch, but can't figure out what. Really great job my dear bon!

Cindy
Gabi2305 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
I like how you tied Jessica into this story with all the visions and the witch morphing into Jess in Sam's mind.

The scene with the witch was great but remembering what you wrote in the first chapter I doubt she is really dead.

Yes, you're forgiven, but there's one condition: you have to update soon. Please!
Gabi2305 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Of course I'm still with you, although it's been some time, lol. I'm glad you're continuing with the story. I re-read the whole thing to refresh my memory. Now it starts to make sense. I'm curious how they want to stop the witch.

Bonus chapter? Hell yeah!
KKBELVIS chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Oh, boy, I'm hooked. Read straight through four chapters.

Whaaaaaa...I ran out...

Hope to see you post more soon.

This is great!

Karen
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Two AWESOME chapters! Thanks so much for updating! :D
Cainchan chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
this was really wonderful. I really would like to read more. you are a great writer. woow.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »