Reviews for Falling
wtf chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
What totally depressing garbagé ! Jessie and Katie lived happily ever after, dying in their sleep together at 104 yrs old!
seyheystevierey chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
So far so good.I hope to read more and I also hope you are able to sort through your dilemma.I can offer thoughts and opinions but not knowing someone and how they will react makes that kind of a moot luck with please,,,,,

Post More Soon!
Maxi-Luca chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Just a few slip ups of dialogue (yeah I'm that obsessed with this scene, haha) but otherwise this was very well written. Just the right amount of dialogue and plenty of omniscient. Nothing bothers me more than when dialogue takes over because I like knowing thoughts and movements. So far, Jessie and Katie seem pretty in character. I mean, this is a small scene but so far all is good. :-) Looking forward to more.

As for your personal stake in this; I too had HUGE feelings for a straight friend of mine. I have to be a realist (some would say pessimist), but most likely your situation would be mine: she's just straight. You can try and read her, but if you're like me and read things that aren't there, then I wouldn't suggest that (I always think someone's flirting with me at a bar then they laugh in my face when I ask them to dance). Sorry I can't be of much help.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Is this a oneshot? Because if it isn't, I would read more. However, there are some slight mistakes with the dialogue before the rejection. That's the only criticism I have right now.