Reviews for Lost and Found
PopRockShawty chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Aw this brought me to tears! They're reunited! They loved each other for over five hundred years! I didn't even think it'd be possible to love someone for that long but with Henry & Anne I believe it!
PopRockShawty chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I forgot to say from the last chapter that you described Anne as no taller than 5'5" but if you're basing her on Natalie Dormer then I think the actress is 5'6".

Mary Boleyn was nicely portrayed. I don't think she'd be shy and demure at all seeing as she's the mistress to two Kings. I wish you could have mentioned Francis I in some way though, for example through Anne/Nanette asking 'what happened to that French boyfriend of yours?' and Marie/Mary could reply saying something along the lines of 'he already has a girlfriend/wife' and there you can mention Claude. And also mention George Boleyn. Because I like those little mentions here and there. They're magical.
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This is really nicely done. You've captured Harry's/Henry's character quite perfectly. Kate is supposed to signify Catherine of Aragon but I think Kate is a little more annoying and girlish than Catherine. I think Catherine, being an Infanta, would be more reserved, even when you're reincarnating her in the form of a 21st Century girl.
Hyaci chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Really, really good. Surprised this doesn't have more reviews, but then, this isn't a very lucrative fandom.
starpower21 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
more please of this story
Aria Breuer chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
This was a good story.

I found it interesting how Henry and Anne reunited in this way. I couldn't stop reading once I started.

You did a good job.

-Aria Breuer
Polt Bunny chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
This was very well written. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
G chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I loved the reunion scene!
G chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Nice job with the two sister's relationship! Can't wait for the next chapter.
G chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was awesome! I think you did a very good job with Harry/Henry and Kate/Katherine's , I loved their discussion about Henry VIII, and how passionate Kate was about 'her' side.
mary chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
you should deffinitely write a sequel i loved this!
QueenBee10 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Loved it
AirborneGirl chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Okay, so normally I'm the very first one to gag over stories which try to transcend centuries, because normally, they absolutely lack sense. Either the author doesn't care one bit about historical fact or the writing style is just way too modern.

But that's normally. This time, I have to congratulate you for not falling into these so often made, infamous traps. Your story is sweet and oddly credible. Really, it brought a smile to my face, and not one that's just there to hide my embarressment. Thanks for proving me wrong for once!

By the way, I think a sequel of some sordt woeld be nice. How does Henry/Harry tell his girlfriend to take a hike and how does his new life with Nanette/Anne pan out? Maybe you could even try and bring other characters back as modern day people? Give it a try, please!
Bendis chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
First: Great story! I can very well picture all this happening. And you kept Harry/Henry and Nanette/Anne in character. Well done!

Second: You have to write a sequel! This is a very interesting beginning, and I would keep following it.
sammy chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
this would be a great story if you continued it. i would be a loyal follower and would never stray if you kept going. please .?/