Reviews for Through Ups and Downs
canadiangurl1989 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
aawww...cute mush story :P
Samantha Brooklyn chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Great job! This story is amazing. The only thing I would change is a bit more character development at the beginning of the story. Otherwise, great job. (:
Firefly Conlon chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
How u managed to write in souch detail and developement into six short chappies amazes me. It really does. But it's super good!
Water vs. Fire chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
oo snap!
Austra chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Ooooohhhh, perfectly perfect! I LOVE it! Soooo wonderful! Just amazing!

Keep the good work up!

-Austra.
foreverkneeld chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Oh-ho! So Spot's her brother. Do you know, I suspected something of that nature! Good work. And you wrote him well, both this chapter and the last. Nice!

Yeah. I know people that do that whole staring-into-eyes thing too. It's a little weird. :) But all good, in the right context. And that's so neat about your sister! Congratulations! I'm so happy for your guys.

Good work with the ending - it was well done. And it's hard to write romance well, but you did a good job.

Lion's Blessing,

Firefly Conlon chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Agh, cliffy of doom! Great amazing sensational tremendous, I cannot wait for an update
Austra chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Well, I am certainly grateful to you for updating! This chapter was just wonderful! Thanks so much for taking time to write it!

Keep the excellent work up!

-Austra.
foreverkneeld chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Nice metaphor at the end! Faster than a frightened horse indeed. Spot has that effect on people, I've noticed. And also /bringing/ happiness, but that usually comes later. :)

Good chapter!

God be with you,

Austra chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Awww! This is so sweet! That was definitely really nice of him to give her his coat! Very nice chapter.
Water vs. Fire chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I really like it. More plz.

~bekah
Water vs. Fire chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Sweet.
foreverkneeld chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
How very intriguing. . .My guess is Spot's her bro? Or cousin, perhaps? Or some other kind of obscure relative?

Good job!

Lion's Blessing,

Eruanna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very good, sweetie!
Austra chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very good! May turn out to be one of your best! ;P