Reviews for Queen's Justice
sbe2013 chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
Good story, easy to read and fun!
TMI Fairy chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Usually I keep away from ninja inspired stories. This one was palatable :)
A quite good read. I'm a sucker for happy-ends, I suppose ...
Borys
wendums chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Another good story from your pen. I was intrigued which adds to the enjoyment and I knew the DE characters which always adds to my enjoyment. Thankyou
wendums chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Out of so many Valdemar I read I never knew the origins of companions. I must say it is a joy to read comple works. I am so peed of with unfinished fics I always check the reviews first. Thanks for writing this
sunbeambread chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I enjoyed the first chapter but I am challenged by the second. I can't believe that a person as smart as Tashti could live in Valdemar for MONTHS and have a boyfriend who is Chosen and yet not know anything about being Chosen or who the Companions are.
DragonDawn84 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Great story!
LightningStorms chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Very well done
Killer Zebra chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Hello! :)

Very interesting plotline, AND likable characters. Too often authors just have one or the other. The one thing that bothered me a little is that everything seemed a bit detached . . . You didn't get into Tashti's thoughts very much, other than just what was going through her head at the moment. Other than that, which is just a minor flaw, great story! :D

~Killer Zebra
loretta537 chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
this was such a great story. now i have to decide to read the sequel or go to bed since it is 4am. i'll read it and skip some sleep.
Stormshadow13 chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
This, was a great story. I loved it, Can't wait to see what is going to happen in the next one. Great job.
storylistener chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
This is a WONDERFUL story! I like Tashti, she is that perfect blend of bitter and sweet. I'm glad she tried never to kill unless they deserved it. Stupendous Job!
Isaboo chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
again, very good! i like much!
Isaboo chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
hehehe...very good chapter...i like the whole thinking she's insane thing. very funnyful! again, good chapter!
BrownEyedAthena chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
this is so good! omg i was in love with it when i finished!
M3m0rii chapter 7 . 3/9/2005
Another solid piece that was written... *looks at the date* three years ago. *sighs dramatically* I wonder if you are published by now? *grin* you should be. I do so wonder how you manage to convey the atmosphere and surroundings so well, though.. I have not once been wanting for description. *ponders*

Ah well. Still a Fan. Still readin' ya.

*bright grin* you could at least tell us your pen name so we can buy your books?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »