Reviews for Savior's Calling
Liar! You said you wouldn't abandon a story and it's been years!
demonic interests chapter 17 . 7/5
I love Taipan and how his character acts...he's an evil cinnamon roll.
Man, this fic hasn't been updated in years and there's SO many unanswered questions. I understand, though. Life gets too busy!
Love this story.. Love all story's about going to a different world to see his parents and defeat voldy.

I once read one similar where harry used his two way mirror to communicate with ron and Hermione from his world. I have forgotten what it was called. If anyone knows please tell me. It has been killing me.
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
Update please
AliceCullen3 chapter 25 . 11/4/2015
LOVE IT!
Hana chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
There are parts of this story that I like (the whole code name thing for example), but there are more that i don't really like. The flow of the story doesn't feel right- the dialogue and character reactions are not right, no one seems to be having moral issues about bringing some poor person over from some other universe to do their dirty job and all in all it seems rushed.
Mandara chapter 25 . 9/29/2015
I know it's abandoned but I still have hope. Please, please, PLEASE update it!
LadyLaw chapter 25 . 9/27/2015
This is easily the best version of the "Harry-is-suddenly-pulled-into-another-world-to-save-the-day-again" plot I've ever read!
(and I read a lot of fanfics)
I'm sooooo frustrated that there's no end... '(

Anyway, great story! D
Aemilius95 chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
Dear Slavetothepen,

Hello my fellow author, my name is Aemilius95 and I am messaging you to ask if I could adopt your story - the 'Savior's Calling'.
I really enjoyed reading it - especially the drama, the adventure - and I would just love to take up the story. I have some ideas running about in head for continuing the story and I would enjoy adding my own ideas and twist into the plot.
Also, I want to tell you now that if you do let me adopt the story I would go through what has already been posted (in addition to any notes you might send) and adapt it to my own writing style. Don't worry, the basic plot will be the same but if I do adopt 'Savior's Calling' then I'll be putting my own twist on the story.
I'm not sure what else there is to say besides saying that if you have any questions or concerns on what I may add, change or adapt to the story if I was to adopt it then I am more than happy to continue to message you about it.

My sincerest regards,
Aemilius95
Severussnapeismybff chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
Oh boy i love this story so much. I found it on Ao3 a while a go and i've been stalking it and stalking it because it only had 10 chapters...and here i stumble upon a 25 chapter version? imagine my elation. :) Thank you for writing this. i wish we could have seen where it was going.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
holy shit you don't fucking need an A/N at the beginning /and/ end of all your chapters. just shut up and keep them at the end.
Misumi Hyuuga chapter 25 . 5/19/2015
Of please for the love of everything you want...continue this! So much lo this ff
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 25 . 5/15/2015
interesting.
The Laughing Willow chapter 25 . 5/9/2015
All I can say to this is WOW! It makes me sad that you're no longer updating it, but I understand how it is; Inspiration can be a fickle thing. Regardless this is by far the best interdimensional story I've read, and trust me I've read a lot! It's my favorite kind of story. Everyone was so perfectly in character and the overall irony of everything made it funny as well as intense. Really well rounded in tone. A great story that I hope someone picks up on one day! It really deserves it!
1,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »