Reviews for Savior's Calling
Severussnapeismybff chapter 25 . 7/16
Oh boy i love this story so much. I found it on Ao3 a while a go and i've been stalking it and stalking it because it only had 10 chapters...and here i stumble upon a 25 chapter version? imagine my elation. :) Thank you for writing this. i wish we could have seen where it was going.
holy shit you don't fucking need an A/N at the beginning /and/ end of all your chapters. just shut up and keep them at the end.
Misumi Hyuuga chapter 25 . 5/19
Of please for the love of everything you want...continue this! So much lo this ff
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 25 . 5/15
interesting.
The Laughing Willow chapter 25 . 5/9
All I can say to this is WOW! It makes me sad that you're no longer updating it, but I understand how it is; Inspiration can be a fickle thing. Regardless this is by far the best interdimensional story I've read, and trust me I've read a lot! It's my favorite kind of story. Everyone was so perfectly in character and the overall irony of everything made it funny as well as intense. Really well rounded in tone. A great story that I hope someone picks up on one day! It really deserves it!
Cherralea chapter 25 . 5/4
I noticed that you haven't updated for a really, really long time. I really love your story, and I hope that you continue it. If that isn't possible, please please have someone else finish it. Thank you.
nobaru rei chapter 20 . 4/6
Well fuck me O.O
Nightmare320 chapter 8 . 3/28
I hope I'm wrong since I don't really support Draco/Voldemort, but I think their sorta lovers...
Theblackbook chapter 24 . 3/13
Love the twist!
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
I enjoyed reading this.
Casbriel chapter 25 . 1/9
Please update soon :-)
Don't give it up
ImpsDream chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
Look forward to more, this was interesting
Mandi chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
OHMYGOSH BAE! This story is amazing! I really hope you start writing again.
Leski chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
I love love LOVE this story. Please yell me you haven't just left the story. It has been so long since you updated but I still hope so you will. I have read this 5 times now and still get eexcited reading it. Hope u r well.
DemeRain chapter 25 . 8/23/2014