Reviews for Savior's Calling
Aemilius95 chapter 25 . 7/31
Dear Slavetothepen,

Hello my fellow author, my name is Aemilius95 and I am messaging you to ask if I could adopt your story - the 'Savior's Calling'.
I really enjoyed reading it - especially the drama, the adventure - and I would just love to take up the story. I have some ideas running about in head for continuing the story and I would enjoy adding my own ideas and twist into the plot.
Also, I want to tell you now that if you do let me adopt the story I would go through what has already been posted (in addition to any notes you might send) and adapt it to my own writing style. Don't worry, the basic plot will be the same but if I do adopt 'Savior's Calling' then I'll be putting my own twist on the story.
I'm not sure what else there is to say besides saying that if you have any questions or concerns on what I may add, change or adapt to the story if I was to adopt it then I am more than happy to continue to message you about it.

My sincerest regards,
Aemilius95
Severussnapeismybff chapter 25 . 7/16
Oh boy i love this story so much. I found it on Ao3 a while a go and i've been stalking it and stalking it because it only had 10 chapters...and here i stumble upon a 25 chapter version? imagine my elation. :) Thank you for writing this. i wish we could have seen where it was going.
holy shit you don't fucking need an A/N at the beginning /and/ end of all your chapters. just shut up and keep them at the end.
Misumi Hyuuga chapter 25 . 5/19
Of please for the love of everything you want...continue this! So much lo this ff
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 25 . 5/15
interesting.
The Laughing Willow chapter 25 . 5/9
All I can say to this is WOW! It makes me sad that you're no longer updating it, but I understand how it is; Inspiration can be a fickle thing. Regardless this is by far the best interdimensional story I've read, and trust me I've read a lot! It's my favorite kind of story. Everyone was so perfectly in character and the overall irony of everything made it funny as well as intense. Really well rounded in tone. A great story that I hope someone picks up on one day! It really deserves it!
Cherralea chapter 25 . 5/4
I noticed that you haven't updated for a really, really long time. I really love your story, and I hope that you continue it. If that isn't possible, please please have someone else finish it. Thank you.
nobaru rei chapter 20 . 4/6
Well fuck me O.O
Nightmare320 chapter 8 . 3/28
I hope I'm wrong since I don't really support Draco/Voldemort, but I think their sorta lovers...
Theblackbook chapter 24 . 3/13
Love the twist!
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
I enjoyed reading this.
Casbriel chapter 25 . 1/9
Please update soon :-)
Don't give it up
ImpsDream chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
Look forward to more, this was interesting
Mandi chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
OHMYGOSH BAE! This story is amazing! I really hope you start writing again.
Leski chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
I love love LOVE this story. Please yell me you haven't just left the story. It has been so long since you updated but I still hope so you will. I have read this 5 times now and still get eexcited reading it. Hope u r well.
1,716 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »