Reviews for Savior's Calling
namisnakama chapter 25 . 7/30
I have to compliment you! this is amazing! I loved it so much! the subtle relationship between draconian and harry, the action and how the tables have turned! it's such a shame this fic was abandoned but i am very glad I got to read it nontheless!
7ima chapter 1 . 5/18
"Let me tell you all now, that I will never abandon a story...slow clap*
Anmak chapter 25 . 4/14
I know that this story is abandoned but it could have been completed with one more chapter, it such I looked forward to see how the love story develop. regardless it was a great story.
mkalai482 chapter 25 . 3/12
OH MY GOD! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST "Harry Gets Summoned To Another Universe" FANFICTION I HAVE READ IN A WHILE! I WISH THIS WAS CONTINUED.
If you ever decide that you have the time and are willing to expend the effort to finish this story, I will be one of the first to gladly follow it along like a death eater would follow Voldemort.
SoullessMess chapter 25 . 3/11
oh please tell me you aren't giving up on this wonderful thing? :O
Your writing and plot is divine, I laugh like a maniac at your comedy, I LOVE that you write different POV's... Oh gods I could worship and praise you to heaven without laying it thick, pleeeease tell me you are giving this another shot? The suspense is killing me!
Alex chapter 1 . 1/7
Going good so far
The View From Up Here chapter 25 . 11/15/2016
Oh my gosh! I have always wanted someone to say "What was the spell for that again?" Made my day! Also, love the Harry/Voldemort interactions, hilarious!
ZepheriuS chapter 25 . 10/17/2016
You probably don't even check this anymore, but on the off chance you do, will you consider finishing?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/7/2016
Liar! You said you wouldn't abandon a story and it's been years!
demonic interests chapter 17 . 7/5/2016
I love Taipan and how his character acts...he's an evil cinnamon roll.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
Man, this fic hasn't been updated in years and there's SO many unanswered questions. I understand, though. Life gets too busy!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
Love this story.. Love all story's about going to a different world to see his parents and defeat voldy.

I once read one similar where harry used his two way mirror to communicate with ron and Hermione from his world. I have forgotten what it was called. If anyone knows please tell me. It has been killing me.
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
Update please
AliceCullen3 chapter 25 . 11/4/2015
LOVE IT!
Hana chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
There are parts of this story that I like (the whole code name thing for example), but there are more that i don't really like. The flow of the story doesn't feel right- the dialogue and character reactions are not right, no one seems to be having moral issues about bringing some poor person over from some other universe to do their dirty job and all in all it seems rushed.
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »