Reviews for Metamorphosis
Beloved Daughter chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Absolutely brilliant story! I particularly loved Renjiro's character through the years as it showed the changing opinions of the general populous towards Gaara. Thanks for writing and posting! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I like it, you did a really good job.
MexGaara4ever chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This has gotta be the single best Gaara OC story Iv ever read! It was so sweet; I love Renjiro! 3333
JoiZ. D chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Love it! I like the innocence of Renjiro, it makes me smile. Good job!
NaruHina143 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
This is sweet and well written new perspective on Gaara. Good job :-)
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
YAY! Loved it! Never really read a story from a villager's POV about Gaara... unless it was some fanatic trying to conjure up an OC that Gaara will somehow fall in love with at first sight... -_-'

Anyway, since they're are two stories of yours that I like I'm going to fav you as an author! Please keep writing! XD

XxGaaraXRukixX
gardensigernumbli chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
so sweet. I love renjiro's innocence, and what you did with the restaurant.
Imperial Dragon chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I liked it.
MoonlightTyger chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
This was really sweet :) I like it and thought it was very well-written.
REVIEWER chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
i love the innocence of renji!

AWESOME!
Leila chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Beautiful. Amazing. I really can't find good words to describe this. I bet you think I'm just saying that because I'm too lazy to come up with a proper review, but this story honestly does have me speechless. I mean that!
Sincynati chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
OMIGSH That was UBER amazing!

You had me laughing out loud at times, and then being all miserable and sad and times.. and completely loving Kankurou all the time. "It wouldn't help! Trust me!" haha!

This chapter was amazing, seriously. I didn't see any spelling or grammar mistakes (like I'm the one to judge ;]) and everything tied in together so well, and if flowed very very nicely :)

"Gaara! Sakura-chan's being mean! I'm sitting with you!"

Haha, everyone was perfectly in character, (I started writing character like "Karkurou. Wow.) and Renjiro was just amazing. Great OC. :) (Kind of OC. You made his character, soooo)I loved him to death.

Very nice. Looking forward to more stuff from you! :)

-/sincyn
Trich chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
hi )

i loved the ending and liked the conversation Gaara and the boy had. it is a pity that the story is so short XD
Akasuna no Akane chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
This is definitely one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. You have no idea how happy it makes me to know that there is another addition to the -incredibly talented writers- list.

My impression of the first chapter - incredible. I honestly don't think Gaara was OC. Maybe he would have been if Renjiro had shown fear, since that was usually the reason for Gaara to randomly kill. But Renjiro wasn't afraid and he definitely wasn't a threat, so I think you got Gaara just right.

As for the second chapter - it has so much emotion in it, it almost made me cry.

I really don't know what more to say about this story.
Clarise chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
It's really enjoyable but would have been better if it were set a while after the Chuunin Exams. There's no way Gaara would have been nice to anyone or pay any kind of attention to them (unless he's about to kill them) before then. This kid would have just been an annoyance before Naruto made Gaara change his ways. At best he probably would have ignored him and walked away if the boy was lucky. Gaara didn't value anyone back then, even those who did try to help him or understand him.