Reviews for these delicate crimes
rasp8erry chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
oh, this was quite surprising. sirius and petunia actually fit each other really well? it was very lovely!
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
You know, I've never realized, but there's something about these two, about Petunia and Sirius, that could...actually make sense. It was very interesting to read, especially because I hadn't really thought of them together. Amazing writing, by the way.
sharmeow chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is gorgeous - I honestly can't even explain how much I love this fic. It was just - bloody hell, it was just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Beautifully written, evocative, sophisticated, in-character, clever, and, all in all, utterly delicious. I've never, ever thought of Sirius/Petunia before, and now I can't get the idea out of my head. How you managed to keep them both in-character and yet mesh them so well together is just - wow. Completely beyond me. Pretty much in awe of you right now. Absolutely favourited! Such a great read.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
THIS IS NOT FAIR
THIS IS NOT FAIR
HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS CRACK PAIRING SEEM SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND AND HOW COME I CAN'T WRITE LIKE THIS
this is so short but so beautiful
I would have never thought that SiriusPetunia could work - and definitely not under 1500 words but somehow it *does* and it's beautiful and perfect and tragic and and what
And you don't even make them OOC they're perfectly in character, if only a little more fleshed out than usual, and I love your interpretations and portrayals and the ending - okay, I knew it was doomed from the start but stiiilll you
what
what
/crying
- Irma xoxo
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
g! ive no other thoughtswordsoranyofthatshit, except i at what youv here.
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was awesome. Completely unlikely, but made me wish it were so. Perfect Sirius.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Great story!
I feel so bad for Sirius though :( of course he didn't deserve her:)
Wolviezchick chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Guh! ...STUPID Petunia! Love the sadness.
Pearlstar chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
uhm, slightly chilling story... awesome job.
lifeofapplepie chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ah, Sirius and Petunia. What a storyline that would have been. Great work :)
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is the first time I've read about this pair. To my surprise, they actually work! You did a really, really great job! :)
lawnobaby chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I've only recently discovered the idea of Petunia/Sirius, but this makes me want to explore the idea so much more. Great, great, great story. Keep it up :)
overstreets chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
O this is amazing. you've converted me to this pairing 100%; i mean, i love how different they are, it's just so, wow!
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is such a crazy, strange pairing, but you pulled it off! Amazing!
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Cute idea and good execution. Enjoyed it!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »