Reviews for Ventures
Aramus13 chapter 30 . 2/22
I remember that dragon. Very cool and creepy looking.
Aramus13 chapter 21 . 2/22
So thats why Balthier wear those rings.
Aramus13 chapter 18 . 2/22
That whole chapter is an adventure from start to finish.
Aramus13 chapter 13 . 2/22
Glad to see Vaan is still Vaan, no matter the age.
Aramus13 chapter 1 . 2/21
I want to see it when Fran finally cave in and deliver that roundhouse kick. In my mind its both badass and funny as hell.
Kyu chapter 39 . 10/8/2014
I am surprise there is an update! Love the story, please update more often!
Chrysan chapter 39 . 10/7/2014
I always feel so pleasantly happy and surprised when you update this fic! I'd always reread everything again from Chapter 1 onwards when you update to refresh my memory and enjoy myself all over again - I never get tired of reading all these short stories Hope you'll always update!
Jane St. Valentine chapter 33 . 10/7/2014
This, this right here is the Ashe I like to see. :)
frankannestein chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Balthier choking on his coffee . . . priceless!

This is cute. And super funny. :3 Fran is spot-on, and you didn't do too badly bringing out the men, either, imo. I'm actually anticipating quite a bit how this new sidekick gig is going to go, lol.

Anne
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 35 . 2/20/2013
Wow, he wasn't the leading man, he was an adorable young tyke. Wonderful meeting of two best friends.
Though that stare of hers would leave me petrified
Redfoxline chapter 35 . 2/20/2013
Lovely encounter! It feels quite strange to see Balthier almost boyish but after all he was young, too, before becoming the leading man! ;) I love your chapter, I am looking forward the next one.
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 34 . 2/12/2013
Vaan, you fell pretty damn hard, and he for you
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 32 . 2/12/2013
I think the first time Balthier called Vaan he corrected himself calling Vaan thief, i think
masaki-hanabusa chapter 31 . 9/27/2012
One thing that leaves an image in my mind, sore back, sore shoulder, and having to wear shorts. The idea makes me laugh
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 29 . 6/14/2012
I feel so sad for Vaan, I mean he really did lose a lot. I think I would fly into a rage too.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »