Reviews for Damn Straight
I love this way tooooo much!
Jay chapter 5 . 8/20
SUCH A GOOD STORY :D
miaa chapter 5 . 8/20
yeah I know I'm six years too late to get a Dean/Cas for reviewing and all but GEE THIS IS SO CUTE YOU ARE A LOVELY WRITER
This is soon perfect and realistic!
Omg this is amazing. The detail of their feelings and the changes in POV are so perfect. This is now going to be a definitive version of events like deleted scenes that I will count as part of the show in my own head. All those "soulful looks" of their were begging to be tied together into something but only a magician could make it this incredible. Thank you!
More more morw more
This literally feels like I'm reading a scene from an episode, why isn't this canon? Seriously, you have their characterization down to a tee and this is one of the best and realistic Destiel fics I have ever read, keep up the amazing work, my friend!
Professor Hyraxi chapter 5 . 6/23
This was a great read. Thanks for writing this.
Sasha chapter 5 . 6/20
I love you. You are gonna make me cry myself to sleep because of this and I love you for it.
Sasha chapter 4 . 6/20
So now I'm sad and tired. It's two in the morning for your information.
Sasha chapter 3 . 6/20
Fuck you I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow. But I love this so thanks.
Sasha chapter 2 . 6/20
Why do you do this to me?! I'm tired as fuck but I want to keep reading because of your awesomeness so I don't sleep I read!
That was the first fabric I've ever read, but I don't think any other will be able to top it. So beautiful
MadamDestiel chapter 5 . 2/8
Wow. Your story was awesome. Straight to the point, thought provoking and humorous. It really drew you in. I got excited with Dean. Hopeful with Cas and grossed out with Sam. Awesome job.
WindRush chapter 5 . 1/22
This was absolutely adorable! I loved it!