Reviews for Damn Straight
riversongandthedoctor chapter 5 . 1h
So cute! I want this. Thanks.
riversongandthedoctor chapter 4 . 1h
Naughty! I like a lot!
riversongandthedoctor chapter 3 . 2h
NIIIICCCCEEEEEE!
riversongandthedoctor chapter 2 . 3h
Pun intended? Lol. Good work
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 3h
This is lovely! Thank you
Iiii iloilo 8 millipedes iloilo I I'll iloilo iii ilk iii iii kph iii iloilo illustration iiiii MI I illustrated illustration iii iloilo illustration ilk illustration op iloilo Illinois illustration iloilo ilk I I'll iiii uplifting iloilo iiiii iloilo 8i KY uii I'll io iloilo up iii iiii illustration iloilo 8i iiiiiiioi Illinois ii8 ilk Illinois iiiiiii uplifting iloilo I I I'll iiii up ioi iloilo oi iloilo iloilo ii iloilo I up oioi Illinois I iloilo 88ioiioiii up iio upping ilk Illinois I'll iloilo iloilo I'll iii iloilo I I'll I illustration ii ilk illustration 8ioii ilk iloilo I IPO ii op iii ikon iloilo iloilo o ilk iloilo iiio iloilo I illustration i8i up I io iii iloilo I'll iio illustration o illustration illustration 89 illustration iiiii iloilo upping I Ohio iii up iloilo 8 Illinois ii iloilo I'll I imp iloilo 6ip ultimate iii our iloilo 8i Illinois illustration ii ilk I ilk I iloilo I ilk I I'll iiioiiioiii illustration oi9iiiiii illuminated up Illinois liiii iPhone up I iPhone I upping iloilo I illustration iiiiii up I immigration iiiii Illinois ioi illustration oiiiioi ioi iloilo illustration u ill iiiii I'll i9i illustration illustration iii ioi I'll iiii illustration ion Ilyich I iloilo 8 up I illustration ii ioi iloilo, I iloilo ii illustration iil opulent o iloilo , ionosphere oii ioi I'll illustration ioi I juice oh I ioi ioi ioi lull ii iloilo ioi I illustration ii io imipramine I iloilo ii ii upper ii iloilo I Lil ioi I have lulu ii killing iu illustration is ii ioi I Oulu ii uplifting lulu p ii 8 Ilyich 8i illustration I iloilo I iloilo iiiioi op I iloilo 8 ioi I ioi I iloilo oiii up 8i iii iloilo I IPO illustration up I ioi, iii8 iloilo I'll I illustration ioi iii illustration ii ioi ii ioi op iloilo iloilo p I'll iloilo 8 iloilo 8 iloilo iloilo , , and I iloilo ioi ilk iloilo j I'm I ioi up I ioi ii lull Lil I
mrs.winchester1990 chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
OMG! Handsy drunk Dean is my favorite. I'm new to the whole Destile thing. (Just started season 8) but I absolutely love the way this was written. Much kudos. It made me fill all warm and fuzzy inside to have Dean happy (as we all know he deserves). Can't wait to read more of your work! Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
Love
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Love it
WorkInProgress24 chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
Oh my gosh, this was so good! Thank you! Your characterization is spot on, your writing style is lovely, and your use of humor is delightful. I loved how Dean was so Dean throughout the entire thing. It actually felt like a lost episode or something. I cannot wait to enjoy more of your work.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
I love this way tooooo much!
Jay chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
SUCH A GOOD STORY :D
miaa chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
yeah I know I'm six years too late to get a Dean/Cas for reviewing and all but GEE THIS IS SO CUTE YOU ARE A LOVELY WRITER
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
This is soon perfect and realistic!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
Omg this is amazing. The detail of their feelings and the changes in POV are so perfect. This is now going to be a definitive version of events like deleted scenes that I will count as part of the show in my own head. All those "soulful looks" of their were begging to be tied together into something but only a magician could make it this incredible. Thank you!