Reviews for Flip Side of the Coin
misakiboo169 chapter 32 . 6/15
This was an awesomely amazing story
misakiboo169 chapter 5 . 6/14
Lol nvm I don't even know why I said please update on chapter 4
misakiboo169 chapter 4 . 6/14
Please update
Bloody Angel's Death Rose chapter 32 . 10/25/2013
This was an awesome fic everyone needs one of these
Bloody Angel's Death Rose chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Meanie! Is what I would have said but there is still another 30 chapters left so it's okay!
Bloody Angel's Death Rose chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Lol! Tezuka's last remark "thats why it's your treat not mine." lol like it do far
michelle88222 chapter 32 . 4/12/2013
Awwww Ryoma and Sayuki got together. SO CUTE!
michelle88222 chapter 30 . 4/12/2013
I love this story so much! :) I wonder what's going to be her explanation
StoolBoryCro chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is the most beautiful collection of words arranged in a semantically appropriate format that I have ever had the honor to lay my unworthy eyes upon. Grit n grace, boyo.
riddelable chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
hmmm? I thought Kuroki was supposed to be mother hen and never hurt Sayuki. Though, I gotta say, that waaass pretty evil.

Besides that though, the transitioning is pretty rough in each chapter...sorry, couldn't help but point that out.
riddelable chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Sayuki reminds me of that guy who copies all the professionals with his hat and fangirls, while Kuroki reminds me of Kirihara...did you get their character designs from those two?
riddelable chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
I thought Taka was supposed to be busy training in sushi? And why are the former Seigaku members visiting so much?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I like! Merry Christmas!
AYA chapter 32 . 4/18/2012
WHY DOES IT END LIKE THIS? WHAT THE HELL WHY WHY WHY WHY DIDN'T YOU EVEN DESCRIBE THEIR KISS AT TE ROOFTOP WHY DOES IT END LIKE THIS...

I seriously feel like Kuroki on her annoyed phase. I WANT TO KILL EVERYONE IN SIGHT- WHYY I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT READING THIS AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?

Anyways, you guys rock, I love that RyomaSayuki moment esp. the ones inside the house. And Kuroki is just awesome with all her anger fits. NSJWJSVAJHDHEOSGKSLWLXJN. I LOVE YOU
animefan4321 chapter 32 . 12/30/2011