Reviews for Dance of the hours
Shella chapter 9 . 11/17
*snickering madly* Now this is the sort of issue-wracked angst I like the boys to have to deal with.
Shella chapter 5 . 11/17
"Things that were the first time with someone, instead of the first time without." Who knew being shot in the heart could make you smile? This line pretty much embodies 'bittersweet' for me, & the bittersweet-ness of Hakkai's past-to-present in particular. (Damn I love this fic.)
Animegoil chapter 7 . 7/19
Love this chapter, the ease with which you explain it and the way they play off each other. Beautifully in character dialogue - love how much is said and given with such few words.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
"So what was Sanzo supposed to feel jealous of? Gojyo's inability to defend his wardrobe?" BUWHAHAHAHAHAH! Whaaaaa? Lolololol.
"Sanzo's first, panicked thought was, I have to kill them all." He would think that, wouldn't he? And he calls Hakkai insane...Pfffft
"...he had allowed himself to get worked into a homicidal frenzy because of Gojyo's shirt." You just kill me!

Oh, these were fantastic...more, please!
Please, sir, can I have some more. Lol
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
That whole third paragraph was great. I was in stitches. Too true to character!
"So Hakkai would have to sneak up on the sutra...but that didn't fool the sutra." It has a mind of its own, indeed.
"There were times when Hakkai almost wished someone would succeed in stealing it." So you can have sex, Hakkai? That's so selfish. Lol. XD

This whole thing had me in stitches! Bwahahahah. and that ending! Why aren't more people reading this? You are a riot!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
"He didn't particularly mind that Hakkai was insane." Lol. WTF? True but...nice way of putting it. So casual. XD
"Goku has less than an hour to either be fed or be shot for asking to be fed. Your choice." That line is utter perfection!
Gosh, Sanzo is such a cloud of doom, isn't he? Lol. That's why we love him...that, and because he is incredibly hot. Hahaha.
Their last little exchange was so great! *fangirl squeal*
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Wow. That brief description of how Sanzo changes his behavior depending on which member of the group he is with was superb and extremely accurate! I especially like your thoughts on Gojyo here.
"Two killers, meditating. Two pairs of hands drenched in blood, at rest. Whatever he is, he is more like me than any man I know. " That was so powerful! Your writing is incredible as always!
This one was so touching...It may be my new favorite of this set. Lol.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
"A man who had more space issues than Hakkai could have imagined possible." Bwahahahahahahaha! Nice one!
'"Perhaps we should have offered to let him crawl into bed between us," Hakkai said through his laughter. "Read him a story."' Om my, you did it again. Lolololol. This one kills me!
This is without a doubt my favorite one so far. Bravo!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
"Sanzo had too strong a self-preservation instinct to not have noticed and taken into account by now Hakkai's tendency to repay real or perceived injuries a hundredfold." That's an understatement. Lol.
Hahahahahah! This one was so cute. That ending was spectacularly perfect!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
I liked this one, too. (I'm pretty sure I'm going to looove them all, though) It was very different from the last. I liked that Sanzo and Hakkai butted heads here.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
That was great! The both of them were wonderfully in character. I especially liked the line about "I expected coffee by now." Lol.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Whoa...this was very clever. I hadn't hear of the origin of nightmare. Thank you for this food for thought!
UpperClassK9 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
This line:

Sanzo's first, panicked thought was, I have to kill them all.

It nearly made me burst out laughing in the office. Yes, I shouldn't be not working at the office, but today I'm not feeling well and self indulgence is my life anyway. :P Great job on this one! I really liked the story.
laurose chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Thanks for this delightful chapter. The end is great!

The Sanzo POV is not only completely enjoyable, but solid. Also, extra points for the etholological study, on the migrating habits of Gojyo's t-shirts.
PaganiniGirl chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
There isn't enough Sanzo/Hakkai pairing stories out there :) I especially liked your story and outtake on Hakkai. I was cracking a smile and had to stifle myself from full out laughing after your latest chapter. I cannot wait for your next chapter. Though I wish the rating was M and not T :P Haha Looking forward to seeing more of Hakkai and Sanzo from you!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »