Reviews for A Story in Which the Main Character dies
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
WoO reference? No, I didn't find it!

At least she's happy...but poor Liir. (sigh)

Well, this was fabulous! :)

~Jen
terfle chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Great use of the HP death scene, I really liked this
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
King's Cross! Moving on!Found Harry Potter reference! Except in this one, Elphie's choice is different...or is it? I love it even though I've never read the book! (Wicked, I mean. Of course I've read Harry Potter!) And yes, I definitely adored the HP references, even though it was sad. There's a doctor named Stephen Schwartz? No way! I wonder if he's seen Wicked...
phoenixbird777 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Awwwww! He waited for her..

Keep it. Its really beautiful, perfectly poetic. Truly beautiful. I'm just speechless (well not too much,considering that I am writing this...) This is probably your best story yet. It's kind of sad, but really beautiful. I love that he waited for her. Her dying moments were just touching. Your best story, I think. don't take it off, or I'll ummm, uhhh, I don't know. Give you the evil eye. This is just purely beautiful. And I haven't even read the book! Imagine what the people who read the book think! I really love this story, ER. Wonderful and outstanding job.

~Phoenix
werewolf-in-training chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
awwwww! great story!
LittleGreenGirlxx chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
the 'undeniably and reliably' bit is from the WoO ;) Go me xD Liked this :P WIll you be continuing?
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Lovely work. I usually hate tragedy, but now I change my mind

Beautifully Tragic