Reviews for Pregzilla
Rafael moraes chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Bem naruto e eclair casados eu gostei. Eles fazem um otimo casal na minha opinião e também espero ter mais fanfiction deles.
kirito emiya chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
People should make more naruto and final fantasy XIII stories more often
narutomew chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Make more? :3
ryujin jakka chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
this was awsome
CCP23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh my god, its like a glimpse into the future! (That won't happen.)

I remember when my ex-girlfriend was on her period, not fun. This is like 50x worse than that! Still loved her to death though so go figure, maybe that's why Naruto would put up with Lightning's moodiness.
chaos nutter chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
funny little story here. pity there was no reaction from Naruto at the end though. this is why i'm never having children. the woman gets mood swings and screams loads then the actual brat itsself when its born! ugh
Neokyuubi18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I feel this is a stereotypical dramatization of the bad mood swings mostly shown in media when it comes to hormonal women. I think this could have been done better and shown different spectrum of emotions. Not exactly your best work guy. You should get a beta. I keep noticing Spelling and Puncation mistakes.
johnf3545 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Poor naruto apparently the 9 months of pregnancy is close to the 9 gates of hell too XD great story.
praxis shadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
i guess when people talk about hell apparently they never lived with a pregnant woman. lol

ja ne
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
*takes a moment to breath*! poor poor Naruto XD
InfinityAtmo chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
LMAO! that last part was hilarious