Reviews for Too Attached
Musette Fujiwara chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I loved it... Sad but sweet
eu23 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Sniffs sniffs. Why do you keep breaking Draco's heart. -bawls-

Sigh.
IheartDracoandRon chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Awwwww! I am sorry, he is a jerk for rejecting you. [ I like the story thought, you should make it into a chapter one. On how he wins her back or something. I know you are using your life for this, so you may not want to, but just think about it. Either way, it is good.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
so this was about you? pretty good, using Drake and 'Mione. sorry, though, about Chris, Zoe
siriusisbest chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
:( Awww, I feel so sad...but I think it written very well.
Dairire chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow, absolutely beautiful. "And I'll be holding out for that day where you turn around and tell me you're ready, because those words are the only words I ever want to hear." Stunning.

I love the line about marrying the Weasel too, it's like he wants her to be happy even if it's not with him. Which I suppose we all want.. It was really moving, you just keep improving!

Don't worry about Chris, someday there'll be someone who likes you more than he ever did and he'll be kicking himself. Clichéd, but I find clichés work alot of the time :)

Oh, when I'm upset I love listening to music, so when I was trying to get over this boy I listened to Gives You Hell - Glee and (my personal favourite) Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson. They're kind of moving on songs..Hope they help :)
n chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
hang in there girl your boy has lost out big time and one day he'll realise it but keep pushing on
nature love 95 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
awww! this is sooo sad! poor draco :(

hhaha i love how i sympathise with almost alll the character when it is written on their point of view ;) oh welll :)
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
You are too cool! Seriously you're great at these. I can really feel his pain. I like it more when someone makes me feel depressed with thier work than happy-it shows true talent. I'm sorry about you and your boyfriend-it appears something bad has happened. I'm clueless on what but I hope you feel better.

Keep writing things such as these. It's amazing how good you are.