Reviews for Jade Bending
CYLi chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Gaaaaaaah so freakin adorbs! :3
vapanalley chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
oh aang. really like the way that katara is so mature about this whole thing, and while she knows what's up, she isn't patronizing or careless with aangs feelings. lovely. c:
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Beautiful and sweet.

I wish this scene would have made it into the series instead of that awkward kiss out of nowhere at the very end.

Thank you for helping me reconsider the Kataang pairing. I didn't really understand it before, or even really like it, but this short, lovely fic helped me see its true potential.

Well done :)
Angel-Chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was absolutely adorable~
baleeted chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Love that this highlights that, well, Katara's hardly experienced in relationships. People always forget she's barely two years older than Aang, and that there were no boys around other than her brother and toddlers for her to even consider thinking about In That Way.
foodnetworkstar chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was really cute! Good job on it! :D
messa chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
very good, i really liked it :)

anng is so cute trying to propose when he's 12 :P

if you keep going you should include how he starts to grow up and go through puberty, lol that should be interesting ;)

-Melissa

update soon!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Very sweet.
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
aawww that's so cute!
Harlequin Sequins chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Very cute! I love how Aang's reasoning was just so...innocent and naive and had a touch of 'i have no idea what i'm doing, but i'll do it anyway!' to it. Very Aang. :D

Good job! This is going on my favorites. :)
ada69 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
nice :) i like it
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was so cute! XD
Wondering Aimlessly chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I can really see Aang doing this!
3Blue3Moon3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
It's so cute! It's fluffy! You should do another part with Sokka, Toph and the others spying and ruining the moment. Like they fall out from behind the door or something at the end.
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Haha, that was cute.

I've always wondered about the timeline of the series, and how long exactly it was between the day Aang came out of the iceberg and Sozin's Comet. It had to have been almost a year. And if Aang was already twelve when he came out of the iceberg, by the end of the series, he almost certainly would be thirteen, or almost thirteen. Not saying that thirteen is marrying age, of course, but your story just made me wonder.

Also, what color is jade normally? Green? Even so, I've always thought of bending as a physical art (as in, physically changing or molding the water/earth/air, versus chemically changing it. Fire would be an exception, I suppose, because it is energy.) Color change is a sign of chemical change, so maybe Aang used firebending along with earthbending to mold the jade? So many thoughts.

I really did enjoy this one-shot though, it was well-written, as far as I could tell, and entertaining.

JFAPOI :D