Reviews for The Burning
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Hey, nice to see you back!

This chapter was a little short, but it definitely spiked my interest! I'm not going to be a hypocrite and tell you to update, because my story is still indefinitely on haitus (as I'm trying to get my original works published and all), but I am DEFINITELY intrigued.

I hope all is going well!
luv2beloved chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
Thanks for the awesome update
emmagraceling chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
Bu...bu...but he's xead! Wah? Wah? You have left me speechless.
hellok13 chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
Please write more. I was cookIng dinner and remembered this story and re read the entire thing. I love it the same the second time around. More please! This is awesome.
flowercat05 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
im reviewing, im reviewing. now please...

WRITE MORE!

p.s. in case you didn't notice, i like this story.
emmagraceling chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
I was doubtful when I started reading this, but now I love it! Please try to update soon. I can't wait.
luv2beloved chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
Wow didn't see that coming. I am curious as to how Jake and Ness are now as well. Can't wait to see what happens...
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

My, my, my, you just seem to keep blowing my mind!

Well, I'm glad Renesmee still has a brain! And I liked this chapter from Eddie's POV. And what a plot twist! What a twist indeed!

Just a quick question, however. Where's Jake? Or is that supposed to be a mystery?

Great chapter as always.
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
BLEEPER BLEEP BLEEP.

I don't know what that meant, but it's what I was thinking, so I wrote it.

This chapter was written beautifully-even more beautifully than the others. I really enjoyed reading it, not only for plot but also for the style in which you wrote it. I can see your style growing and it's fascinating. I love it.

Which brings me to my next point: You should really consider writing your own stuff for publication, you know? There's so much crap out there nowadays that it would be great to get a fresh voice who has a grasp on emotion, plot, and suspense. You should really look into that. Really.

Also, this chapter was amazing. Just in case that wasn't clear.
hellok13 chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
I am enjoying this series. I hope the update is soon. I would like to know a little more detail on Jane's death or the disease. It seems a little vague in detail considering that isthe main antagonist of the story.
magicangel30 chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
update soon
luv2beloved chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
So is she a full vampire. Or something else...whatever it maybe I hope it doesn't effect her relationship with Jake. Can't wait to see what happens next...
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
...

That was my face while reading this. I'm not even sure how that translates, but... wow.

No, I definitely don't think Jake was out of character at all. This chapter was stellar, as always, and everyone was startlingly and perfectly themselves.

I'm very curious to see where you're going with this. Update soon! - I know I'm such a hypocrite, but I have some reasons why I don't.
DarkAngelz200 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
How no one is reviewing this is beyond me. This is the best chapter in the whole story and people are just lazy!

-DarkAngelz200

post script: I'm still not Johnny, you're still confused xD
luv2beloved chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
Is this where it picks up the prologue. Loved it and hope she isn't dead