Reviews for Courting Lily
Blondebunny55 chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
HAHA! keep updating, good story
wisegirlweasley chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
that was unexpected, but I can't wait to see where you're going with this!
RedRose102 chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
I liked it. I wonder what's going to happen with Sev and Lily? Please Update Soon!
RedRose102 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
I think that maybe Dippet was the headmaster. I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, just continue with it! It's a great story no matter who's the headmaster! Please Update Soon!
wisegirlweasley chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I think that sounds right, but personally, I like Dumbledore a lot as a headmaster, so if you keep him, it would be just as good. Also, you don't really know the Dippet guy's personality, so you would have to completely start from scratch. You might unintentionally make him like Dumbledore, so you might be better off just keeping Dumbledore.

Sorry for talking in circles... :)

I hope your writers block goes away...
katherineruth92 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
okay, i reviewed so im automatically awesome, and i know what you mean, i think about everything when i cant sleep, its the only time i write is in the middle of the night, i cant write in the day. great chapter - keep writing :)
Gunther123 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
great chapter! and i know exactly what you mean about writing when you can't sleep, i had insomnia one night and i got two poems out of it! i could set aside an hour in the middle of the day for writing and get one paragraph, but when im supposed to be doing my homework i'm able to think up a whole chapter. ah well. good luck w/ the rest of the story.
greenluva89 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
me too! you're not the only one!
SaRaPiE chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
I like it, you should keep writing... Well i guess you are, but i just thought you would like to know that :) it is a bit frustrating when you don't get reviews isn't it? But you should keep writing

-SaRaPiE :)
Gunther123 chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
look, i wanna give you a tip. if you have at least two people who care about your story that's really all you need. don't let the stupid people who think giving you credit is a waste or the people who choose not to read stories get you. good luck and hakuna matada.
DarlingILoveYou chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
If you stop writing this, I will murder you. That is my opinion.
GrowOldAndDieInNeverland chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Okay. I read this for the first time today and would continue reading it if you decided to write more. The only thing is that there isn't much of a plot right now. I'm not sure where the story is going.
philippas chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
plz plz don't delete this story its amazin keep writing
Gunther123 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
you're right this is ur best chap yet, your doing pretty good so far for a rookie. please update soon.
Gunther123 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
major cliffie here, good job please update soon