Reviews for Where to Find Me
Pleck chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
aww thats really sad...and cute...and sad
echoing noise chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
sniff. love it.
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is defenitely creepy - in a good way, though. I liked your Ginny, and the fact that your punctuation here seemed to work so perfectly 03 Awesomely awesome story
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh. Wow.

This was a very deep, and very dark in most places - but in a weird way, I really liked seeing this side of Ginny. I think this very well could have been something she'd gone through after Harry left, and you portrayed that well, so hats off to you :)
Talking-Rock chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
The way you word what you write is very descriptive and intresting. I really enjoyed it, and hope you do decide to continue to write...though I guess I can almost answer my own question.

I really loved this bit for no reason at all though:

'Time is torturous, the distance between us is murder. He's out there somewhere, though. I can feel him. I'll wait for him here, in my little corner. He knows where to find me.'
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
What a very interesting piece! I really like the first couple of paragraphs! The writing is simply poetic, and you create such wonderful images. Your description of despair (in particular,"knotty fingers") wrapped around Ginny makes me think of the last piece of Voldemort's soul at the end of Deathly Hallows when Harry talks with Dumbledore. I don't know if that was intentional, but I really like the idea that maybe the personified despair and Voldemort's soul are very similar.

"You've joined me here a time or two. You remember me. I'm the one that sits in the corner, covered by the shadows. I'm the source of the silent sobbing you hear each time you take a swim through the suffocating terrors of your past."

This is a wonderful paragraph, stylistically. I can't really explain it, but it reads so well. Typically I dislike stories that address the audience with the word "you," but I think in this paragraph you do it extremely well. (Ditto for the usage of "I".)

I think you capture Ginny's personality well in this piece, even we though we only see one side of her. It's nice to read a believable vulnerable!Ginny. You make her almost more three dimensional than J.K Rowling did!

The only critique I have is that the middle seems a little weak in substance. You have such a strong beginning, and the ending is wonderful too, but I was left wanting a little more in the middle. (Not that it's that weak. You are a much better writer than most!)

Thanks for this intersting snapshot into Ginny's mind. I found myself actually feeling sorry for the girl - and I really despise Ginny's character. Well done! )
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh, this is soooo sad. I love it! I even shed a tear :) Good work!
controlled climb chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Wow. You captured the emotions beautifully.

Ginny's feelings really came through with this, and her love for Harry shone through..

Beautiful ;D
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I have a habit of reading author's notes and so it surprises me to learn that not many people do - read them - I've written stories where I'm sure the author's note is the most interesting part (which I suppose will lead you to wonder why I even bother posting it if the author's note is better than the story) I'm rambling now. My point is this. i read your author's note and I think to take a break from writing fanfiction and come back in with this is pretty amazing. It wasn't my favorite story (which is partially due to the fact that I loathe Ginny Weasley) but I think you captured her feelings to Harry leaving her so well. A lot of the times we think only about what Harry is going through in his forest escapades and ignore what the other characters felt who were left at Hogwarts. And how Ginny felt to be abandoned by Harry. First person stories are a guily pleasure of mine (though I don't post them often) and I feel in your case they really allowed the reader to see into her mind. And now my review is getting much to o long. Very nice story :)
VictoriaRoseForever chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Very cute and sad :(

I feel so sad for Ginny though
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
very cute, and i think you should continue posting!
FirstYear chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Well done. It carries the feelings of hope and longing with just the touch of teenage angst. I like how the last line harkens back to the beginning, and lends that feeling that the anguish will continue.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You capture Ginny's feelings really well here. LOvely description and a real sense of desperation.
Dejsha chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was wonderful. I think it was a beautiful little piece and I seriously loved the descriptive words.
JamesisMINE chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was really sweet. I wish there was more! You should write a second story about when Harry comes back after the final battle!