Reviews for Bros Before Hos
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Interesting. Slightly OOC, but still a nice read.
Written Parody chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
One word: EPIC.

I love this fic to bits. Not only do you focus on the issues the writers left out (like House's pain. It's like it just... poofed into thin air...) but you wrote them both beautifully. And there was no slash, which I'm grateful for.

Please write more Hurt!House. Even if there is slash involved (I'll swallow my slight dissaproval in order to get another dose this good, for sure.)
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is simply beautiful thank's for writing and sharing.
rslhilson chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
LOVED THIS! Incredibly well-written and in-character. If the House writers ever read FanFiction, I hope they find this gem :)
Flatpickluvr chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I like the line

No matter what happens, you – albeit in your strange Housian way – have always stayed by my side and that means a lot to me. Especially since I can't say the same about anyone else in my life

It's perfect!
ProudToBe-LimpingTwerp chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Awesome. Great.
cuddyclothes chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I really loved this story, so sweet and IC. The only moment I found jarring was when Wilson rested his chin on the edge of the tub...I found myself wondering a) what position he was in b) didn't it hurt? But then, I have a shower.

Otherwise, it was perfect.
Shadow Cat65 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
If only it were canon!

A great story, well told. These days I want all the H/W happy ending stories I can find. Thanks for writing such a good one.
Rhastahippy chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I like your Wilson much better than the one currently on the show. Your Wilson is the one I want to watch. Love the story.
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was the perfect fix-up!

And House got to psychoanalyze Wilson for a change! Yay!
CiderApples chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Honestly, the thing that made me click on this fic was the lack of apostrophes in your title :) It gave me faith!

This is a very sweet story. I LOVED your description of Wilson being unable to date because he's a single parent with a great kid who can't stop acting out. You did a good job of writing House as that kid, here.

Thanks for sharing!
Max Gat chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Love this :) This should be how season 7 starts...
DeeBossTorres chapter 1 . 5/22/2010