Reviews for Valkyrie
pppisanggorenk chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
I read this fanction 6 years ago and here I am, reading it again.

Thank you for such a beautiful work. Words can describe how much I love your Shepard and Kaidan.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/5/2017
Great! Love how you carried the story forward. Great Sheko!
PromptParagon chapter 38 . 8/25/2015
First, let me say that aside from a few spelling mistakes, this was a beautiful story. It was well told and fleshed out the shenko relationship, perfectly. (At least, in my done!
PromptParagon chapter 36 . 8/25/2015
. . . .
Blitz3701 chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Really love the fleshing out of your Shepard in this chapter!
Sidnika chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I just read this and it was really great! Almost every chapter made me laugh. Loved the one where Joker teases Kaidan!
pppisanggorenk chapter 34 . 12/27/2013
I was reading this in Starbucks and I ended up smiling non stop. Now people think that I'm weird..

Keep up the good work
pppisanggorenk chapter 28 . 12/27/2013
I literally had to stop and process the fluff you've got with Shenko here.

KILL ME FOR ME BLUSHING OVER IT
gaiawolf chapter 38 . 12/1/2013
Khalish Al-Jilani is complaining that Shepard wrecked the Citadel? She saved the damn thing and that ungrateful little...ahem, sorry.

Good story, looking orward to the next chapters.
gaiawolf chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
I know you finished this series, but I really want Joker asking Kaiden and Shepard that, if they were to have kids would the kids be super biotics.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
K
magicklibra chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
Ha... Liked the reference to Apocolypse Now
magicklibra chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
Just wanted to say I really like this story so far. I like how you changed up the wording and not writing out the game line by line. I also like how you go over what goes through everybody's head during situations. Good job!
BlueDemonX chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
Hell yeah, Shep as a dominatrix! xD
This chapter made me laugh!
Lauren chapter 38 . 8/24/2012
I loved this fanfic, I'm looking forward to reading the rest now:)
Brilliantly written. It's emotional, realistic and made me cringe at the awkward moments!:D This is what I hope happened in ME1!