Reviews for Love's Strength Comes in Many Ways
Sissi chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
"I did some research on Harold and turns out he is wanted for rape, murder, kidnapping, theft, drug smuggling, and busting out of jail." this made me lol haha
CreepyKidNextDoor chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
I have an idea,but,even though I have an account,I can't get anything on it so,I'm going to let you see it.

The KND sector v get sent to the future,and meet sector v of that time.

Wally sat up,"Ohh,whathappened?"

His eye sight straightened and he was looking Kuki right in the face,"I have know idea where we are,I think the treehouse,but I can't get passed security."

"This is insane!"Nigel said,"We can't get by the door,windows,and the vioce attivated codes don't work,we were-"

"EEEEK!"A blonde girl(that looked alot like Kuki)wearing a green hoodie,and blue sneakers shrilled.

"Hey!How'd you get in her?"nigel asked.

"I-I live here."She said.

"We've never seen you here before."

"Th-That's b-because me and m-my friends just became members."

"Really?"

"yeah,I'm Numbuh 34,my real name is Kammy Beetles."

"Beetles?"Wally asked.

"Yeah..You want to meet my friends?"

"Uh..Yeah."

Abby and Hoggie woke up and followed the other four.

"Numbuh 500!"Kammy yelled.

A girl(that looked like Abby)wearing a red long sleeved shirt with white strips down the arms,blue cap,hair in a ponytail jumped in through the window,"Yeah,Kammy?"

"These guys wanted to meet all of sector v."

"Oh,well,hi,I'm Jennifer,I work with the eletronnics here."She said,happily and calmly."Numbah 4.3 and Numbuh 60 aren't in the treehouse right now,but Kammy's little borther Numbuh 43 is watching TV."

"Come on,guys."Kammy said running down the hall."

"Well,this is odd."Hoggie said,staying behind.

"Yep,well I should-"Hoggie grabbed her hand.

"Wait!Can't we spend some time *alone*?"

"Eh-eh,look I already have a boyfriend,I don't mean to pop your buble,but-"She poked him,"Pop."

"Hey!"

Jennifer walked down the hall.

"Maybe we could get to know each other!"

"No!"

"But-"

"I said NO!"

Hoggie sighed.

Back with Numbah 1,3-5 and 34.

"Here is Numbah 43."Kammy said.

A black haired boy(that looked like wally) wearing an orange shirt with long sleeves that covered his hand,black jeans,and black sneakers.

So far so good?
detective reivil chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
welllllll for sure very different from the ones i had read. to many povs but, still i will continue reading good job
piequeenthegreat chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
aw...loved it! that dude has got problems!
NiiniiXpuff chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
whoa! yur like sucha good writer i swear, it's like cliffhanger, cliffhanger, ekkk update hehe W anywho great job as usual, yay nu more harold! *happydances* right? i think, if i read it right, uhhh yah anywho yayness :)
NiiniiXpuff chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
AHHHH I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW CHU UPDATED GRR / im mad at myself now hehe, OH well just means ihave two chappies to read mwahehehe, im so happy, it's funni though cause im reviewing before reading it teehee but i know imma love it, im so happy you updated!
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Okay I actually felt somethig with the whole Wally and kuki thing. And she better get her memory back or I will release harold!

Harold: really?

Shut up, your ruining the sceen, update soon! :)
piequeenthegreat chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
awwwwwwwwwww... that was beautiful please continue
Rachpop chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
YAY! ALL COUPLES ARE TOGETHER! cant wait for more!
Rachpop chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
NO! ABBY'S FRENCH! SHE COULD BE NEXT! XO
Rachpop chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
CRAZY STALKER GUY IS GOING TO MURDER SOMEONE! GAH!
littlemissfg chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
i liked this story cant wait for the rest of it!
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Awww how cute but Harold is thee bitch not kuki! He's such a jerk, I hope he gets hit by a mini car in rome... Seriously what's with thoses cars in Rome? They're so tiny and cute! Update soon
Gabby chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I think the plan will work :D

impressive!
Gabby chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
wow I just finished this chapter and I got to say that its very interesting!

I mean you write it in a way where the reader cant wait to keep on readin it!

I cant wait to read the rest :D Im willing to read everyting!

I love how you put everyones point of view in the problem you get to know whats in their mind!

wow I dont know what else to say! very impressive!