Reviews for Need You Now
Woah. Blew me away. Made me want to punch a wall. And rip my hair out. Beautiful.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Wahhhh! Oh this hurts. A reunion...and yet not. They need a really good counselor. xoxo
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Oh how heartbreaking. Pregnancy loss is a tragedy no matter the reason, but for Sirius' pysco-bitch cousin to be the cause. And that editor! I hope she gets what's coming to her.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Remus is my true love followed closely by Severus but you're making quite a case for Sirius to move up from his close third position. He's making a go for the gold! ;)
Archiewinner chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This story was so sad! You're an amazing author :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
thank you for making them end up together !
Ima Braxton chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
OMG! This was fu king awesome peoplez. I cried and wetted my pillow (No not pee... Lmao)... If you listened to Pray For Forgiveness the song fits comfortably with this fanfic. Good Job!
I promise you that chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
That was - wow. Just... wow. I've been wanting to write and/or read a HP fanfiction inspired by "Need You Know" since I heard the song, and my wish finally just came true! Sirius, though, I freaking loved him. Never really coined him as a photography man, but it fit him surprisingly well! He and Hermione are just adorbs. So much angst. I loved it. I really liked that Hermione was the more "broken" one here, if that makes sense. In most post-Azkaban!Sirius stories Sirius is a totally shattered and broken man and it's usually the other character mending him, but this time around, it was the other way around, which I really liked. That was such a lovely read, although I had to ditch my half-finished-but-due-freaking-tomorrow essay to read this. But no regrets, 'cuz that was amazing and I never regret late night angst!

- Liz
Reader at heart chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Love this and I am close to crying 'cause I am in love with this romantic fanfic.

Cheers to all who just want a cup of hot chocolate and a fluffy story to immerge themselves into.
mug chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Good writing!
domo2010 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I cried reading this, this is an amazing story! I love it so much!
LoriAnnRut chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
moaningtwothemoon chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I in joyed so much. I must say I did cry a little becaus Need You Know was playing on repeat

the whole time. I eagerly awalt the next story.
Lara Zed chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Whew. It's been a while since I've read such a good dark story. That was very well done indeed. The Cruciatus Curse reasoning for Hermione's health issues was genius, and this last chapter is completely heartbreaking, down to its bittersweet ending. Brava.
Eye-in-the-Glass chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I was sobbing. But a good sobbing. You are suck a fantastic writer. I always said a good story can make you laugh or smile. But only a great one can make you cry... So thank you.