Reviews for Need You Now
elizabethrose1974 chapter 3 . 4/16
I haven't cried that hard in a long time! it broke what little bit of heart I have left...
GRQSfiction chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Liked it? Loved it! God, you are a magician with words. Thank-you for writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Woah. Blew me away. Made me want to punch a wall. And rip my hair out. Beautiful.
WinterOrion chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Wahhhh! Oh this hurts. A reunion...and yet not. They need a really good counselor. xoxo
WinterOrion chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Oh how heartbreaking. Pregnancy loss is a tragedy no matter the reason, but for Sirius' pysco-bitch cousin to be the cause. And that editor! I hope she gets what's coming to her.
WinterOrion chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Remus is my true love followed closely by Severus but you're making quite a case for Sirius to move up from his close third position. He's making a go for the gold! ;)
Archiewinner chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This story was so sad! You're an amazing author :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
thank you for making them end up together !
Ima Braxton chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
OMG! This was fu king awesome peoplez. I cried and wetted my pillow (No not pee... Lmao)... If you listened to Pray For Forgiveness the song fits comfortably with this fanfic. Good Job!
I promise you that chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
That was - wow. Just... wow. I've been wanting to write and/or read a HP fanfiction inspired by "Need You Know" since I heard the song, and my wish finally just came true! Sirius, though, I freaking loved him. Never really coined him as a photography man, but it fit him surprisingly well! He and Hermione are just adorbs. So much angst. I loved it. I really liked that Hermione was the more "broken" one here, if that makes sense. In most post-Azkaban!Sirius stories Sirius is a totally shattered and broken man and it's usually the other character mending him, but this time around, it was the other way around, which I really liked. That was such a lovely read, although I had to ditch my half-finished-but-due-freaking-tomorrow essay to read this. But no regrets, 'cuz that was amazing and I never regret late night angst!

Cheers!

- Liz
Gone For The Time Being chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Love this and I am close to crying 'cause I am in love with this romantic fanfic.

Cheers to all who just want a cup of hot chocolate and a fluffy story to immerge themselves into.
mug chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Good writing!
domo2010 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I cried reading this, this is an amazing story! I love it so much!
LoriAnnRut chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Dark
moaningtwothemoon chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I in joyed so much. I must say I did cry a little becaus Need You Know was playing on repeat

the whole time. I eagerly awalt the next story.