Reviews for My Baby
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
OOh! It's bittersweet and wrenches my gut, even more so with the song in it! (good job, BTW)

You could have extended it a bit more, just a suggestion, and it would have been nice if you credited the song, "Last Kiss" to Pearl Jam as well. Overall, it was good, sad, but good.
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
O.O whaaaa

luvvies, KaT aka Mistress Shinigami
Chaka Lore chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
*blink*blink*bursts into tears* that was sooooo sad! i can't stop crying! write more! *quatra hands Chaka a tissue* thanx...
PW 1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
*sniff* that was beaut-E-ful *sniff* I totally loved the song to begin with and you just made it seem even more better! and don't be sorry relena was killed *sniff* even if it was sad... It just ... made the story a story I guess... I don't know how to put it but I think you catch my drift. Please Please Please keep up the terrific work!
sasami washu chapter 1 . 8/18/2000
Aww, that's sad, but a really good romance/drama fic here! To bad it's real short though, but that's ok! later and keep writing! _*
Mika Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/18/2000
So good! ::sniff sniff::
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 8/18/2000
That was so sad, but woudneful.
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
AAAAWWWWWWW. Relena's dead, poor Heero. She's dead. BOOHOO WAAHHH. I'm all sad now.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
Very Sweet. I'm usually not a very big fan of songfics, but this one was very sweet.
MoonKnight Maiden chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
wonderfully writen. sad, yes, but good. it's nice to read a dark fanfic every once in a while.