Reviews for 7 Nights of Rachel Berry
Gabby-Hunter chapter 8 . 4/16
Is his idea of getting married with Rachel in front of Elvis?
Gabby-Hunter chapter 4 . 4/16
I think I have a feeling why Rachel left her own wedding, maybe needing to see the guy she was in love with in senior year of highschool and it didn't feel right or something like that
Moonchild1990 chapter 7 . 2/11
I think Puck had every right to say what he did even if Jesse is gay and he and Rachel weren't going to get back together I think Rachel was stupid to have a conversation about how emotionally stunted Puck is for exploding like that at her when obviously what he's been feeling had been bottled up inside for seven years
He also had every right to run away, before he answered the door he confessed that he was scared that if he told her he loved her she would abandon him again like she did the last time he told her how he felt and she said he should come over the next day so they can finally talk about everything (after basically shutting him down for a whole year every time he Tried to find what they were doing meant the her) and then leaving for New York because she loved him so much she was afraid he was going to hold her back (I know she didn't say that and she probably didn't mean it that way but that's what it sounded like to me)
Fuck I so got sidetracked that I lost my train of thought but I think I sorta got my point across
Luvliacd chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
I hope that Rachel gets Broadway out of her system soon so that they can go back to Lima and fill that house with Puckleberry babies.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Loved this as all of your Puckleberry stories! Please write more of them! Thank you!
Vivi H88 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Great Story :)
CarolineSC chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Cute read!
musiclover2015 chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
i loved this storie once i started i couldn't stop! i really hope you write and off storie from this one about like how there are doing in new york or a shocking pregnacy or something like that!
Shelz chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
ROFL... All the terms, too funny! Great update!
RyainDrop chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
awwwwwwwwwww
Shadowkitty22 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
This was a cute story. Kinda crazy that after just one week of being together (and 7 years apart) that they would wind up married, but hey that's fan fiction for you right? Haha. And as it is now April 2011, I'm sure you're already done being pregnant and have had your baby. So welcome to the world of no more sleeping! I personally just left that world now that my two month old son has started sleeping through the night. Woo hoo!
xForeverInspiredx chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
They got married3

and congrats on ur ..new born? i believe?

i didnt catch when this story was posted but i remember march and now its april so..yea lol
SilverMoons117 chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
this is such a cute little story i love it
quinnonymous chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
That was REALLY good. I read it all at once! P.s. congrats!
incredibubble5 chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Finn and Hannah! Hahaha! Little Puck and Finn is my guilty pleasure pairing and I love the secret lovers thing they have going on. I really enjoyed your fic, and I think if I laugh once every chapter, it's a job well done.