Reviews for 7 Nights of Rachel Berry
Luvliacd chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
I hope that Rachel gets Broadway out of her system soon so that they can go back to Lima and fill that house with Puckleberry babies.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Loved this as all of your Puckleberry stories! Please write more of them! Thank you!
Vivi H88 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Great Story :)
CarolineSC chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Cute read!
musiclover2015 chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
i loved this storie once i started i couldn't stop! i really hope you write and off storie from this one about like how there are doing in new york or a shocking pregnacy or something like that!
Shelz chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
ROFL... All the terms, too funny! Great update!
RyainDrop chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
awwwwwwwwwww
Shadowkitty22 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
This was a cute story. Kinda crazy that after just one week of being together (and 7 years apart) that they would wind up married, but hey that's fan fiction for you right? Haha. And as it is now April 2011, I'm sure you're already done being pregnant and have had your baby. So welcome to the world of no more sleeping! I personally just left that world now that my two month old son has started sleeping through the night. Woo hoo!
xForeverInspiredx chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
They got married3

and congrats on ur ..new born? i believe?

i didnt catch when this story was posted but i remember march and now its april so..yea lol
SilverMoons117 chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
this is such a cute little story i love it
quinnonymous chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
That was REALLY good. I read it all at once! P.s. congrats!
incredibubble5 chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Finn and Hannah! Hahaha! Little Puck and Finn is my guilty pleasure pairing and I love the secret lovers thing they have going on. I really enjoyed your fic, and I think if I laugh once every chapter, it's a job well done.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
I read every chapter and every chapter was absolutely amazing. I'm glad that you kept this series short and simple, yet very direct and entertaining. Your Puckleberry is just oozing hotness and it's just right you know. Everything came into place, which is just perfect.

The menage a trois was cute. Matt and Mike are such great buddies -you wrote them so well. Brittany's fifth sense, too! Haha. I'm actually ok with the Will/Shelby (Wilby? lol), because they are pretty cute together -as much as I agree with what you wrote, that Will had 'no game'.

Now, the Finn/Hannah? Didn't see that one coming, I swear. It was all in the end and really just amusing. Puck mistook Finn's knowledge of everything as psychic shit, it's just so funny. And you know what, it kinda does both Puck and Finn justice -with all the quadrangle they had going on back in high school. Haha.

Anyway, great job! Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. Every chapter was well-written and made sense. Nothing was rushed -though it did happen in 7 days. I'm glad about the ending as well, and I didn't think you would pull it off in such a positive note. I sorta wanted a Noah as well. Haha.

GREAT JOB!

P.S. Congratulations with your baby! Stay healthy and happy. ;)
zzzooe chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
I adore this so much! You are a puckleberry genius (:
gleek30 chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
I really enjoyed the story except the ending. I thought the whole getting married in vegas was unclassy. Otherwise, I totally loved how it was written including the flashbacks.