Reviews for Not So Good Babysitters
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
AWWW!
THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE!
Sssshhhhhh chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So I may or may not be reviewing for a second time..

It's just that good!
Chloe chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This brightened up my dull day. Thank you. It was very good.
Messer Moony chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Did not suck. Kinda Funny actually.
spiritrush chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
HA! XD That didn't suck at all. In fact, I rather loved it. :3
crsdot chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Heehee! :D Sirius never learns... Cute and funny! I loved it! 3
Naissus chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was so cute and funny. Baby!Harry was adorable.
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So that was just adorable :D I love that Harry and Cedric thought they were fighting at the end. Sorry for not reading and reviewing sooner, love, but I'm here now!
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i liked that and i hope you are writing more for this story.
kate chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
remus and sirius are just so adorable! and little harry and cedric: love it! i just don't understand how sirius and remus aren't canon. they're absolutely perfect for each other.
Rosepraul chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I think this story was very cute. And it shows you just how much children actually pay attention
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Actually I thought it was good.

I would love to read the epilogue of this (in a world where Lily and James don't die a world where Cedric gets more screen time)

How would they deal with the "remember the time you kissed when you were kids" thing?

I imagine Cedric getting more embarrassed since he's older (And Mr. Dignified Good Guy Hufflepuff)

I bet Harry would say something like:

Harry: Really a kiss? It was just an innocent press to the lips, no big deal.

Cedric: Exactly.

Harry: *smirks and waggles eyebrows* do you want to make it a big deal? You know, try again?

Cedric: *Chocks on spit in embarrassment* Gah..!

LoL (Because of course Harry would be the pervert in that relationship. I see Cedric as being pretty innocent and oblivious.)-though that begs the question...who would top? Hmmm...
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
No! That didn't suck at all, that was super funny! Second chapter? When the Potters and Diggories come home... :D?