Reviews for Half Asleep, Wide Awake
glouton-mana chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I love Alvie and it is a great idea to put him in a fanfic story ! I like your writing too.
corpuscalypso chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
i really wish there were more Alvie stories and you have a really good one going here. i was wondering if you were going to continue it? and i was wondering if you were going to add some slashy undertones... just let me know, okay?
Jane Rizzoli chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
I really like this! It was really funny and well written!
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
I LUUUUV ALVIE! Your story is awesome, keep writing! :)
LastingDream chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
nice!
housestartrek chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
This is great!
menolly-au chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
This is great. Wilson House and Alvie all living together, marvellous! Love House being the responsible one to Alvie and laying down the rules.
the darkness revealed chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Rule number 5 is hilarious!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Great chapter!
Diva In The House chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
"Rule 5-no hugging." Had a good laugh at that one.

So...they're letting Alvie stay. That's good. Hopefully they can convince him to go back on meds, even him out a little. *Just* a little. I'd like to see him stay just half a bubble off level.

Great story so far. Keep it up!
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I agree, the world definitely needs more Alvie :)

I love this-House's gruff niceness, Alvie's Alvieness and all the random cute moments :)

I hope you continue!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh, I just loved this. I hope you plan on continuing it. I'd love to see more of the hospital's reaction to Alvie.
pgrabia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Hi! This is a great start! I love Alvie and I think you've got his character quite well. I like how you've shown House's softer side without him being "nice". Looking forward to more!