Reviews for Gran's Revenge
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Gran sure knows how to tell a story, doesn't she? Well, she definitely kept me entertained all the way through. Through her, YOU kept me entertained. Great job. ;)
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This story wasn't planned by me to be anything big - I wrote it just for fun. I hope the other stories of mine will suit your tastes better.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Plot was kinda weak and didn't really grab a reader and engage them. The end felt a tad bit clumsy... couldnt tell if it was meant to be a secrecy, but the heavy handed clues you dropped madeit obvious. Also beware the run on sentence!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
LOL, this is great and i love the way you wrote it. The only question I have is whether they lived in an Amish community because it mentioned TV at the end, so I just thought I'd point that out.
David D. Amaya chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Great yarn! I wished I could get busted enough to HAVE to skip all those family gatherings!

Keep up the great work!