Reviews for Western Suppertime
joshua severson chapter 1 . 1/19
WHAT THE ! #$% IS THIS !
I think this is one of the reasons is the most unintentualy funny websites ever
Bovine Beauty chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh my GOD! I just love this crossover. Don't worry, I'm not offended by this at all. In fact, when I first saw this on your list, I was almost worried for a minute that Maggie would meet a tragic fate (since she's one of my favorite characters in the movie). But after reading toward the end, I was relieved and glad that the whole thing was nothing but a bad dream. I can just imagine her thinking of the idea of a man-eating plant as a silly thing to dream of. I can even picture the plant luring Maggie to him in a rather sympathetic or seductive manner; the same way he did in the movie to that other woman. But that's what made the scene so believable. Good job on this story. I also want to thank you for adding one of my stories on your favorites list. And thanks for adding me as your favorite author. I appreciate that. Once again, a job well done on this story. Who knows if Maggie would have been easily or not-so-easily seduced by someone who tries to go after her. It's just a weird thought, so I guess we'll never know.