Reviews for Forze del male
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
continue with it
RoxSor chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Poor Donald, Goofy, and Mickey...:'( I think you should continue, I don't really get it...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Is it Siax?
RNSVCZ chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Omni! (my new nickname for you! :3) I was just going through your old stories, and I found this! I love it so far, but you haven't updated this in a year! Please update this soon! I wanna see what happens! Oh, and is Van or Ven playing any part in this, cause that would make it even more interesting! XD Hope to see from my soon!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Are you continuing this?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Could you please update this story? I really really like it :(
wandix0712 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
very interesting and i like the story very much!
please continue it. can't wait for the next chapter XDDD
vanitaslover46 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Please continue i absolutely love this and i really want to know whats going on with Sora...cliffhangers are soooo cruel! ;) Keep up the great work
punipunipon chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
please continue because im a little confused but i like the story,so please dont forget about it!
LovelySantorski chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
it's cooool 3 whataya waitin' for? continue it ò.ó it's getting interesting hahah
jakeelkins100000 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Yea keep it up finish the story i want 2 find out more and its a good story love sora stors with roxas pairings
baileymermaid95 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
You should definetly finish this one because it is freaking awesome!
Roxas Sandwich chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Whoa, I like it!

Yeah, I really like it!

Please continue...

I love SoRoku :D :D
Chris813 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I'm so confused... does this mean that Sora has some kind of split personality or something that is doing all these bad things?
KanaPetrsr323 chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
The more I think about the murder and the abuser, My head is going into a state of confusion. It's one of the darkness things I've read in months. (I'm glad for it D) I thought it was Saix, or Seifer. But before in the second chapter, I thought Vanitas. or Xemnas. In the end of this chapter I think my mind just got fried, I was surprised that Roxas yelled "Sora", I tried to think that Sora's dark side tool over him, but at the same time I don't want that to be true, but I 'll just have to find out later.

There's no way I am going to stop reading this story, It's good, continue writing D