Reviews for All Along
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That's was stupid...good writing but the characters suck.
Smusic chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I really loved this story. Is the story Stars Shining Bright the prequel to this one? If so, I really loved that one also.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
LE SIGH again.

Thank me hope.

aka Olivia Masen
KimiD chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I have said it before and I will say it again:

There are none so blind as he/she who will not see~~

I borrowed that line *snicker*
EmmaLeighL chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Edward here seems like a dbag, and I don't get how anything has changed. He's still not really sure. All he tells her is that he's been in love with her "more than once" and maybe never stopped? And what was he afraid of? Just the usual - commitment? I am not impressed with this Edward.

But that isn't meant to reflect badly on the writing! I thought it was well written.
Cullen Concession chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
THe comment about poodle hair was awesome!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
so he has been to much of a coward to committ... nice... lucky the girl is still there and hasn't moved on to someone who deserves her...:)
BilliCullen chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
aww this was adorable!

continue it?

Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wish there was more so we could see what happens next.
TLCullen132 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010

This was a great o/s. Came across it in FAA Anon C2 updates and I decided to give it a read. It actually made me tear up a little which under normal circumstances is pretty hard to do in just a o/s. I am heading out to check out more of your work :).

Theresa L Cullen

Lori94 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I agree... They should go right ahead and ignore them... Loved it!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awe... it took him long enough to realize his feelings for her, but I'm glad he FINALLY did.
LadyChery chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is such a great story. Please continue.
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
"Edward stood with his back to me; even from behind, he was perfect."

You know I love being your beta, right? I still like reading this, still swooning as he gets so close to her. Like your reviewers have said, she is a stronger Bella but I also love how she finally got the cojones to say it and be done. The whole golf fight was so silly and great. I could go on and on about my emotions as I read but I probably said enough when color coding.

Love ya jelly.

your peanut butter
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Very nicely written, I loved the explanation of why Edward was standing there adorning stitches to his busted up and very bruised brow. The use of the sucker punching and a golf club was hilarious.

I think that it is Edward that actually owes Bella an apology because of his hot/cold fear of commitment issues. He has repeatedly brushed her and her affections off only to allow some other girl into his bed. This he has done numerous times and unconsciously flaunted it in her face.

She is a wonderfully caring and gracious girl to always take him back and forgive him his indiscretions. It would have killed me to have to sit there and watch him take on one girl after another knowing that they were intimate and that he couldn't be that with me regardless of how much he love he felt towards me. I take things to heart so often and allow myself to become vulnerable through my own actions.

If Bella and him were intimately involved during the times that they dated, I'm sure that made things even worse for her to have to deal with emotionally, because his actions would have a harsher reality for her to have experienced all those years. I'm glad she was a stronger person than myself. She deserves to be happy and I'm glad you gave her that happiness in this incredible one shot.

I am so happy for them that Edward finally made up his mind and decided not to keep denying his true feeling for Bella. I hope they make something really special with each other. I know that they will be great together.

You have a wonderful writing style and you are so talented dear. Thank you for this awesome one shot. I loved reading it.

~on facebook I'm your friend: