Reviews for Overheard conversations
Kiintastic chapter 1 . 3/10
I dont understand why she's mad? He talked with his friends/brothers about their first time, and to be honest it was kind of funny. I mean a vampire will hear your heartbeat racing and he never said something mean about her? He was just honest and Bella goes "5year old tantrum" on him?
And being angry at jasper for what? Having his vamp instincts? She knows he's still having a hard time with it. That's just pure lame and shitty of her to think it was personal like "I want to kill her"!
I think she's overreacting, but when you think about it it suits Bella to do just that ;p
But it was nicely written and I like your way with words!
harkie5 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Cute story! Thanks for sharing!
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I think she forgave him too easily. I enjoyed the story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
I think she should stay mad.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Good for bella
hotcandy101 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I love (but I think you should have put a part in there were she would tell Edward no sex for like a week or something in front of the family that would be funny ) it was an awesome short story :)
vampiregirl31 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
i like it
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I like this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I liked this story a lot. I dont think Bella overreacted. I would've loved for this story to become a comedy because it has so much potential to continue that way. I'd love to see edward squirm from not having sex. it would be hilarious to see how rosalie would torture emmitt and then have the ' woman conversation' with bella. Also it would be cute to see if esme would punish her husband a little. I think edward got off too easy honestly.
nepalipranshu chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
*heart*
Kageyjay chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I liked this very much. The punctuation, etc. was a little ragged, but the story was worth overlooking them.
K Krystine chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
fuck bella who cares about her shes such a bitch to everyone the only person she's nice to is herself and that only about thiry percent of the time...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
really sweet
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Serves him right laughing it up about something so personal and delicate.
unicorn55 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Is it wrong of me to think Bella is making a big deal out of nothing?