Reviews for Naruto and Harry Potter, Chakra and Magic
Please update, I'm very interested on how this will turn out, it's a REALLY good story!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Hmmm. I wonder if this will bleed into jealousy and competition between Harry and Sasuke
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
...If not for the beautiful plot in this story this here review would be a flame. Why? You spelled what was presumably the word flawless, as floorless. I was not aware that it was possible for skin to be floorless. Please dear author, fix this. My anal self cannot bear this simple mistake in a story so beautiful.
of muffins and sprinkles chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
please continue this story!
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really luv this story!
chronodaimon chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is a great story one of the best I red so far. Amazing detail and story line. Love the mystery of it and the scary sense of humor. Brilliant.
Blaque Lotus chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
please continue this story. i got hooked. it's good.
Tia Thalita chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Great fic.

Please, don't abandon it.

Update soon, please.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
I know it's been a while since you updated this but could you please, please, pleaseeee! I really love this! So please! I hope you do!
Esaria chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
Sounds like a brilliant story line so far. Can't wait to see what happens next between Sasuke and Naruto. Good to see that after all Naruto went thought THAT hasn't changed at least.
Escaped Ninja chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Awesome story keep it up *gives cookie*
Venus914 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Wow... this is pretty interesting. ) I hope you have decided to update this story...regularly...and fast. lol

You have capture Naruto and Sasuke's complicated but nevertheless deep friendship. Even after all the betrayal, they remain friends. Ron and Harry's friendship is nothing on them. I doubt that Harry can even replace Sasuke's role in Naruto's life...no matter how fiercely and violently they fought.
chobits909 chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
Nice story! Glad it's not a Xoverpairing like harryxnaruto :) update soon please!
deathgod-121 chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
oh man oh man, i cant wait to read more. i just want you to know that i was so into your story that i didnt want to stop reading it and now it is 1 am and i have to be up at five. thanks alot! ha ha ha XD
Lunar Tokala chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
i literally screamed "damnit!" when it ended . XD cant wait fer more! -thumbs up-