Reviews for our gravity is the most natural kind
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
are you going to continue? i'd love to see more of this one day.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
that was good keep it up
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Damon! His heartbreak kills me, and all i want to do is go and make it better :/ I really like where you're headed with this story, I hope you finish it. Nice job!
Bomba-Fae chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I can totally see him being just like this in season two. Oh dear, we're all in for a ride. I love this so far! Please keep writing :D
panda chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
just wanted to let you know, this is probably one of the better (best?) post season 2 fics I've read
The Queen of Pecans chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Another great chapter! I also want to mention that I love how this is in present tense; so many third person stories are in past tense rather than present, and I think it puts a real interesting spin on the story. Again, absolutely perfect characterization of Damon. Great job! :)
The Queen of Pecans chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Great opening chapter; I love this story already! I really loved the way you characterized Damon, as well. I see a lot of post-finale fanfics but this is, by far, one of the best I've read, so kudos for that! :)
shrimpie15 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Great portayal of damon's feelings. He's going to be very confused about that kiss next season. I think he sensed it could be Katherine but couldn't let himself believe it was really her. I really do hope Delena becomes a couple3. Good job!
BereniceAndrea chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
UUU I LOVE IT.

BUT ONE LITTLE SUGGESTION,

I THINK STEFAN WOULD BE AS UPSET AS DAMON, IF NOT MORE WHEN FACING KATHERINE

I THINK HE'S NOT AS OVER HER AS HE'D LIKE TO THINK.
lynn chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
this is awesome. very well written and in character. i do love katherine tho, don't kill her! :p
bluestriker666 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
looking forward to more
LongLiveQueenEff chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
i loved it...
VampireExpert101 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
hey, love it! Please continue! i hope Damon wont be sad forever
Silvery Rain chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
great chapter, I loved it. Please update soon! :)
suredaze96 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I really liked it, especially the last lines. I love the way Elena cares, and your writing is really good :)

Can't wait for more 3