Reviews for An Inspector Calls
melodyssister chapter 9 . 6/24
I have indeed had great fun reading this story! I've recced it on the One Bad Man LJ community, so I hope more people get to discover this little gem.
BipolarDragon chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I must commend you - never have I read a more hilarios Snapefic. His POV, excellently handled (perhaps OoC at times, but who am I to complain of such trifiling matters?) was a constant source of amusement. Kudos, dear writer. Kudos indeed.
mama123 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
I love it. Funny and witty! Well done.
EwigeStudentin chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I had a real laught reading this story! It's so rare to find a first person Snape POV because it's so hard to write, but you managed admirably! The whole story is practically dripping with sarkasm. I think all characters were in character and your OCs were fun to read. I enjoyed Snape's indignation following Hermione's kiss a lot :) I think this scenario would be extremely likely to bring these two together and it was very enjoyable in its freshness and light-heartedness :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
The first chapter is hilarious and very promising! Can't wait to read more.
LDaastrich chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Great story :)
mysinger chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was funny, sarcastic and surprising, with brilliant dialogue. Loved the ending!
mysinger chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Snape's letter was hilarious and exactly what I would expect him to write! Well done.
Smithback chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
great
anni chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
I had a very good time reading this tale. Bravo I give it a 7,
Nomdeplume30 chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
'Miss Granger, I shall say…' Bloody hell, don't bottle it now, Snape! 'I shall say—I should relish all opportunity of being of any interest to you.' - Serious swoon here! This is probably the 4th time I've read this story and I love it even more than the first time through. It never gets old. Fantastic!
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Absolutely loved this! Severus and Minerva needling one another had me laughing out loud, they were hilarious together and he is a very cruel man! ;-) I particularly liked your characterisation of post-war Severus as a world weary cynic, as opposed to the very angry man he's often written. Yes, he's still a grumpy sod, but that's the way I love him! Great fic, one for the favourites.
Nocturnus chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
My husband is a headmaster of a school here in Chile, supervisions are a nightmare becasue they focus on mere idiocies. As for being bored, that job is anything but boring.

I like your Snape
snapify52 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
"even enigmas may be cracked—eventually. And I prefer myself in one piece, thank you very much."

Thank you for this wonderful 1st person POV. The voice is just lovely.
Tatacolt chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Well, my bouts of histerical laughter could have been heard from veeery far away. This story is a pure definition of fun. Snape's point of view is priceless and I'm in love with it. Thank you!