Reviews for An Inspector Calls
BipolarDragon chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I must commend you - never have I read a more hilarios Snapefic. His POV, excellently handled (perhaps OoC at times, but who am I to complain of such trifiling matters?) was a constant source of amusement. Kudos, dear writer. Kudos indeed.
mama123 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
I love it. Funny and witty! Well done.
EwigeStudentin chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I had a real laught reading this story! It's so rare to find a first person Snape POV because it's so hard to write, but you managed admirably! The whole story is practically dripping with sarkasm. I think all characters were in character and your OCs were fun to read. I enjoyed Snape's indignation following Hermione's kiss a lot :) I think this scenario would be extremely likely to bring these two together and it was very enjoyable in its freshness and light-heartedness :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
The first chapter is hilarious and very promising! Can't wait to read more.
LDaastrich chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Great story :)
mysinger chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was funny, sarcastic and surprising, with brilliant dialogue. Loved the ending!
mysinger chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Snape's letter was hilarious and exactly what I would expect him to write! Well done.
Smithback chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
great
anni chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
I had a very good time reading this tale. Bravo I give it a 7,
Nomdeplume30 chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
'Miss Granger, I shall say…' Bloody hell, don't bottle it now, Snape! 'I shall say—I should relish all opportunity of being of any interest to you.' - Serious swoon here! This is probably the 4th time I've read this story and I love it even more than the first time through. It never gets old. Fantastic!
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Absolutely loved this! Severus and Minerva needling one another had me laughing out loud, they were hilarious together and he is a very cruel man! ;-) I particularly liked your characterisation of post-war Severus as a world weary cynic, as opposed to the very angry man he's often written. Yes, he's still a grumpy sod, but that's the way I love him! Great fic, one for the favourites.
Nocturnus chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
My husband is a headmaster of a school here in Chile, supervisions are a nightmare becasue they focus on mere idiocies. As for being bored, that job is anything but boring.

I like your Snape
snapify52 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
"even enigmas may be cracked—eventually. And I prefer myself in one piece, thank you very much."

Thank you for this wonderful 1st person POV. The voice is just lovely.
Tatacolt chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Well, my bouts of histerical laughter could have been heard from veeery far away. This story is a pure definition of fun. Snape's point of view is priceless and I'm in love with it. Thank you!
themaltesefalcon chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
This story is completely fantastic.

I literally was rolling around laughing. Snape is hilarious. This is exactly how I like to try to write Snape, though I'm no where near as good as you. (And I'm too lazy to sign in at the moment.) Bravo! And thank you for sharing with the world. :)