Reviews for Watchet on Watch
This is such a sweet and interesting story thanks x
Mockingprettygirls chapter 6 . 3/10
This is a great story. I think reading late at night made me extra giggly than normal about certain things. Like this story. I sad that it ended here but I'm also trying not to laugh for god knows why.. I prob Aly should sleep but Yolo. Oh boy this is the most random review I probably ever left on someone's fanfic before. Sorry for the randomness that is me.

Ps: almost sighed this with the xoxo gossip girl and I should stop.
Almaloney33 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This is one of my favorite Chair fics!
I realize the last chapter is a kind of natural ending but I would love it if this story continued.
The characterisations were spot on and I felt it realistically portrayed the grieving process Chuck would've undergone and the subsequent anguish and heartache Blair would've experienced by his side.
I do hope you'll consider following up with a couple more chapters xx
Aramdokht chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
I remember I almost cried last time I saw this had been updated. I love watchet on watch terribly. I make everyone read it. It's perfect. I read it over again all the time. I thought for sure you had abandoned it, and I hate it when that happens to fics, but I would still read this again and again. And then I saw the update two years ago and I couldn't believe my eyes! I actually teared up, that's how happy the update made me! And then I started reading it from the beginning again, of course. And then I read it again. Yet somehow, when I read it, I remember nothing. It feels like a new story. The scenes are all new and magical all over again.
I don't know if you've given up in this story, but here I am, actually begging and pleading, please, please, please continue this.
Pretty please?

With love,
Someone who is practically in love with this story.
lucyhalemass chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
ahh so sad
Amy chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
/Dancing in a cage of depression, pierced by lies of freedom
A fragile puzzle scatters about Fly me away from this dominion.../

alyxoxo821 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I really hope you continue this fix! I love the idea that Blair goes with chuck and he actually opens up to her rather than runs away. It's funny how one night could change so much but I digress this is such a cute story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
leightedandnian chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
awesome fanfic just sad you never updated it again
victrolannights chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
You should totally continue this story! I just spent my whole morning reading it in bed and fell in love with it. I'm not one for AU, but this is just perfection :) hope you update soon!
Moonflower chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I like your story a lot! Hope you plan to continue!
smephii chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
loving your story.. please keep writing.
lucyhalemass chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Update soon!
madetobemrsbass chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Aw this is a great fic! Please update! I love the idea that Blair woke up and went with Chuck as it's very original and ingenious. Love all of your fics so please update all the ones that need to be done ASAP. It's Teeterborough btw :) xoxo Lauren
Chair4life chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
First if all LOVE it! And I think that it's Teeterborough. Also apparently at the beginning of season 6 they won't be together but are working out themselves (which they've done forever!) anyways absolutely love your writing! :) xoxo