Reviews for A Marriage of Inconvenience
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This story is somehow captivating and makes me curious to explore Theodore's character, very good characterization.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
What a fine story! I really enjoyed reading it.
acast chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I'm happy that Theo is happy but I feel really bad for Pansy.
Jiraya K chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Sad yet hopefull.

Maybe this is a bit far fetched, but the repetitions and parallelism at the end of the story make a utopic-like ending strangely artificial and therefore slightly dystopic. Not that it ruined anything. His happy ending just clashed with Pansys' ending.

I feel a sorry for her. If she weren't a pureblood and high-ranking she wouldn't have been so shunned by her religious and societal mistake(pre-marital sex). I guess abortion wasn't an option(although the Malfoy's might react strongly if an unborn child of their pure bloodline is being rid of. Maybe, maybe not. Speculation will bring me nowhere). Thank you for sharing.
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Women named after flowers always bring bad news to Slytherins;

-Narcissa is the reason Lucius knew Bellatrix which is how he got involved with the dark lord

-Pansy destroyed Draco, to be honest; I always imagined him watching her die of some horrible curse

I think that when Scorpius told Narcissa about his relationship with Rose, she would have said something like that; Women named after flowers

Its a great story, just thought I would say something dramatic
dyk3adellic chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
It seems that all of your stories are simply amazing.
SlytherLynn chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I really loved this. The backstories that you gave the characters were interesting and still fit into canon.

It makes me happy to know that Theo found happiness in the end, but I feel slightly sad for Pansy...
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved this, it was really good!
juniperwing chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I liked this :]
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I loved the fact how Draco is happy with Astoria.

I loved these lines:

"If that's the case then just tell your father about Draco then," Theodore replies. "I don't see why he'd disown you for it. Malfoy's a pureblood."

Theodore sighs. "And your point is? It's evidently not mine."

Its a very well-written story and you did a really good job at it. :)
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is great - it's so sad that Pansy just gets thrown aside by Theodore AND Malfoy though. But I suppose not everyone can have a happy ending...

I really like how you have created these whole back stories and futures for your characters that stick with canon but you take the lesser-known ones so you can play around with them and morph them to how you want to be. For example: how you made Theodore's dad kill his mum, and having Theodore witness it. Not many would think of that, and few would bother to go that far into their character's past.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Love this, just wish it had a happier ending for Pansy as well.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
The cold and loveless atmosphere of these two families comes through quite powerfully, coupled with the imperative to maintain appearances at all costs. The deaths of the mothers-which seem quite fitting in this universe so full of motherless children-are the events that anneal both Pansy and Blaise into the characters that will persist through decades...

It's only in the final scene that there is a glimmer of light, and that only for Theodore. Pansy is left in darkness.