Reviews for A Mighty Bond The Next Generation
Snakemaster-S chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Great fight sequence! Can't wait to see how the two ultras will beat the Zettons!
Mistfire chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Huzzah! A new chapter for one of my favorite Ultra fics, time to sleep, motivation for finishing my last project, AND ideas to rewrite my Kamen Rider fic. I'm not sure the afternoon could get any better.

I really enjoyed "watching" Ultrawoman kick butt. I have an urge to draw her using her Lightning Binds or something now. We'll see if I have time when I'm done with my project. D;

Ah, well. Know that your story is cool and inspiring! XD Looking forward to the next one.
godzilla898 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Good chapter. 5 on 1 match is really hard on Max, and the "wedding" (what little there was) was short, but effective. A couple words during the wedding were wrongly capitalized, but nothing major. All in all, great chapter for a great story.

This isn't the beginning of the end, is it?
Snakemaster-S chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Sorry it took so long to review! I've been busy...

but i think this was the best chapter yet, and I can't wait for the next one. Good work!

P.S. Right now, Friday the 13th part 7 is on, and then part 8, and tommorrow part 9!
wrestlingfan438 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
YEAH! KICK ITS BUTT, WHITNEY!
godzilla898 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
This was a good chapter, though it somehow seemed slightly rushed. The necklace-finding was feasible (not coming from the sky in a circle of light), and the fight was done well. People really should be reading this!
Snakemaster-S chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Thanks for the new chapter! This was a nice fight!
NeonAmbassitor chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
My dad used to be a HUGE fan of Ultra man . Maybe he would like this . Me well I never really liked Ultra man but never the less this is very good as always.
Mai Mitsuki chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I luv this story very much (even though tis is my 1st time reading a fanfic) keep up de gud work
Mai Mitsuki chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ryo Hamasaki chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
A very good story but maybe u can add some other ultras like Gaia, Agul, Tiga, Dyna, Mebius n more 2 make it more interesting
Snakemaster-S chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Good chapter, it leaves me wanting more. I'll review next time when the ultras battle... RED KING!
godzilla898 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Another great chapter. The visions were strange and hinting at Whitney's first life. Setting up premise for Black King and the Zettons' plan to kill Max should make for some very interesting chapters.
Snakemaster-S chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Still going strong, the fight was okay, but just a little more detail would be better. For me, anyway.
Snakemaster-S chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Once again, good job. I'm catching up on the ultraman stuff, Eleking seems like a good monster to start off with.