Reviews for Prehistoric Park: Series 2
james rafferty chapter 1 . 3/29
great I love prehistoric park and I hope the ceratosaurus lay eggs
P Park chapter 5 . 3/6
oooooooooooooooooookay
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 5 . 2/11
Finally, Nigel and Suzanne kissed. I really liked this chapter and not just for the first reason
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 2 . 2/11
Well, it was bound to happen sometime I am not surprised that the titanosaurs broke out
Hereward the White chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Re: Footnotes. It's not gonna be a mosasaur, is it?!
Hereward the White chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
You seem to have the gist of the series but perhaps a spot of proof-reading's in order.
bam chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I THINK YOU SPELLED PISCIVORE WRONG.
bam chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
FIRST THE ARCELON IS A REPTILE! SECOND WHAT RESIDENT IS FATTALY INJURED? BUT OVERALL GREAT CHAPTER. LOVED THE STOMATOSUCHUS VS. DIENOSUCHUS FIGHT.
bam chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
WELL THERE IS ONE PROBLEM WITH THE MOAT. THE TROODON COULD PROBABLY JUMP OVER A SMALL MOAT AND A BIG ONE NEEDS A BRIDGE AND IT COULD CROSS THAT.
bam chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
HOLY COW! THAT WAS INSANE! YOU DON'T WANT DODOS!? WHY!? ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE PARRASITES FROM PRIMEVAL!? SOME PEOPLE SAY THEY WERE FROM THE FUTURE!
dylan chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
ok besides that, another funny outtake would be when nigel was walking in the park talking about how the smilodons are doing then suddenly the saved didelphodon was climbing on nigel's back and nigel starts to laugh and then others laugh.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
that would be funny if there is another outtake about nigel was talking about the quagga herd and suddenly either he walked on elephant or martha poop and the people would burst out laughing and nigel would said 'can someone get the dung bettles?'
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
SOMEONE MAKE HIM COME BACK WITH A SEA CREATURE
Fresher chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
before I read the next episode of this amazing fanfiction, i want to say how totally awesome it is! I always wanted this tv serise to carry on an you have done that!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2013