Reviews for Prehistoric Park: Series 2
Interesting story, and well done making it sound like its being narrated. But please learn how to spell and to use the right words. Basic grammar is all you need to make this a lot nicer to read. Honestly it feels like an 11 year old has written this. Could be better.
get a dodo bird
Aidan Peers chapter 1 . 3/8
Ok
TomMaier chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
I have to say, I was iffy in reading this at first, but I'm glad I did! It's written exactly as the show was played! Great work.
james rafferty chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
great I love prehistoric park and I hope the ceratosaurus lay eggs
P Park chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
oooooooooooooooooookay
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Finally, Nigel and Suzanne kissed. I really liked this chapter and not just for the first reason
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Well, it was bound to happen sometime I am not surprised that the titanosaurs broke out
Hereward the White chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Re: Footnotes. It's not gonna be a mosasaur, is it?!
Hereward the White chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
You seem to have the gist of the series but perhaps a spot of proof-reading's in order.
bam chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I THINK YOU SPELLED PISCIVORE WRONG.
bam chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
FIRST THE ARCELON IS A REPTILE! SECOND WHAT RESIDENT IS FATTALY INJURED? BUT OVERALL GREAT CHAPTER. LOVED THE STOMATOSUCHUS VS. DIENOSUCHUS FIGHT.
bam chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
WELL THERE IS ONE PROBLEM WITH THE MOAT. THE TROODON COULD PROBABLY JUMP OVER A SMALL MOAT AND A BIG ONE NEEDS A BRIDGE AND IT COULD CROSS THAT.
bam chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
HOLY COW! THAT WAS INSANE! YOU DON'T WANT DODOS!? WHY!? ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE PARRASITES FROM PRIMEVAL!? SOME PEOPLE SAY THEY WERE FROM THE FUTURE!
dylan chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
ok besides that, another funny outtake would be when nigel was walking in the park talking about how the smilodons are doing then suddenly the saved didelphodon was climbing on nigel's back and nigel starts to laugh and then others laugh.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »