Reviews for I'll Stand By You
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Beautiful, perfection, oh I can't even. And I loved the scene with his hollow form, that was amazing.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
So sweet, I love that she understands his actions are speaking louder than words and the kiss was PERFECTION!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
I loved Ichime this one is my favorite

Chyorihime
Sleeze chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
Awwie
KrayKrayKat chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
Very very good!
I love the hollow scene and why Ichigo couldn't confess was adorable, even though it's jus usual emotionally constipated problem. I liked Hichigo in this too, more subdued but totally there. And the last thing he tells Ichigo was great.
Yay for Ichihime and I'm so glad that Orihime was the one Karin goes to now. See I like Rukia and I totally agree with what she said in this story about how she'd let go even if she liked Ichigo, which is what I find implausible about Ichiruki. And most of them treat Hime so bad, it's really not believable. Anyway.
Well done! Isshin and Karin were great here. And I also like how Uryu forced Hime to acknowledge their part in saving her. Orihime is always fair but hey sometimes even she gets carried away.
Until next time,
Kat
Brytte Mystere chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Lemon! Lemon! Lemon! (pretty please?)
Explorer08 chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
I think this is one of the most beautifully written chapters I have ever read in any fandom. Thank you so much for being a beautiful, respectful, and creative person!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
Lol... Actually, in my opinion, Ichigo is actually in-character in this... As you noted in this story... I also think that Ichigo is actually perceptive, just that... He doesn't know how to express his feelings or doesn't know how to react... :)
Reikoai chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
This isn't much of a critique expect I can say I like your story but my real reason for writing this review is to tell you that you shouldn't worry so much about being OOC. First I think you've done well keeping them IC and honestly Ichigo wouldn't be thinking of Orihime like that if it was IC. I'm a huge Bleach fan since the day vol 1 of the manga was released and I think you've done a good job of keeping them IC and its like you wrote in your AN of chpt 2; if it's a romance with bleach characters it's always gonna be a little OOC. I'm really enjoying your story and I thibk you're doung a good job with Ichigo's character.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
•﹏••﹏••﹏• yai im so glad there's no lemon...ahihi and its all about feelings...i can feel the love... yeah
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
ohh my gosh...my baby toshiro has grown up..ahahahahahaha...i so glad there's a hint of ToRin...

not quite found of lemon really...having to know strawberry and hime kissed makes me go gaga already...:-P(o)(o)(o)
AddictedToFanfic1 chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
I love that scene where Orihime snapped Ichigo out of his Hollow-y trance. It's so romantic - almost too much so, but not quite. Orihime, in my opinion, is just a little OOC because it seems like she's too shy in some scenes and too bold in other, but that may be just my impression of her. I think Orihime is one of those characters whose personality changes depending on the scenario, like Byakuya and Rangiku, so we can't really know how she'd react to every situation, but that's just my impression like I said. I also sort of feel like, for Orihime's sake, Ichigo would be able to compose a more heartfelt confession when he asks her to be his girlfriend - not like a confession of love, per se, but just a confession of possibly having deeper feelings for her. Other than that, the plotline is great, the writing is great, and the characters are great for the most part.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
sorry i couldnt review on d oders i ws so in luv wit it dat i couldnt wait to read d rest dat i i 4got hehehe sorry arigato keep it up hope to read new ones
Renata chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
This is the best quot ever and this is the best IchiHime fics that I've ever read!
TopherLoaf chapter 11 . 8/31/2013