Reviews for I'll Stand By You
Agafa Shelly chapter 8 . 7/4
There relationship reminds me of Korean dramas,I don’t see how it’s possible to sleep together but not...I never dated so I wouldn’t know:).Its beautiful chapter and ichigo is so cool.
Agafa Shelly chapter 6 . 7/4
He finally confessed,and he seemed genuine with his pled to share what she knows about the nighmares,nice:)
Agafa Shelly chapter 5 . 7/4
He loves her,his actions speaks than words,what a great line and very true
Agafa Shelly chapter 4 . 7/4
So cute and innocent,I love it.
Agafa Shelly chapter 2 . 7/4
I’m glad to find a fic with these two that is innocent so far:)
kalmaegi chapter 9 . 4/18
*giggles* Ichigo is just as cheesy as his father.
kalmaegi chapter 8 . 4/18
That's so cute! Ichigo's Hollow on alert when it clicked what the blue ribbons resembled on Ishida's desk and his flustered face when his own gift was by far larger.
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 4/18
Ichigo letting out his inner nerd. The dork. And ohh the heart speech and Ichigo incorporating it in his second go of a confession. That intimate moment (not talking about the kiss) was so tender. I'm in awe.

Orihime saying his actions speak for itself. True.
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 4/18
Uryuu saying the same thing as me but much more succinct and on point lol. I love how the chapter ended on a lighthearted note with Rangiku's message.
kalmaegi chapter 4 . 4/18
I think Ichigo is plenty romantic on his own. He did make an oath about protecting Orihime, fussed over her even as a friend of a friend, had his enemies taunt him with threats of her safety every single time. His feelings bleeds through his actions.

"Kimi wo mamotte, Kimi wo aishitte" (I'll protect you & I'll love you).
twindrake chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
The Hokyoku was sealed and dormant at the time, and the only way to awaken any of its power is for someone with more than twice the spirit energy of an average captain, which none of the characters around it at the time had, to touch it, which they couldn't because of the seal.

Half of what Aizen says are manipulative lies, so I take what he says with more than a grain of salt until I see it in action. I actually dissected Aizen's various speeches for the truth and lies he spills, after the manga end. He's really introspective and philosophical in the epilogue. Still a magnificent bastard though.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
Orihime's confession is one of the best confessions ever
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Beautiful, perfection, oh I can't even. And I loved the scene with his hollow form, that was amazing.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
So sweet, I love that she understands his actions are speaking louder than words and the kiss was PERFECTION!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
I loved Ichime this one is my favorite

Chyorihime