Reviews for Fighting Soldier
kantorkan chapter 15 . 3/8
It's torn not not check and buried not on not common.
TinaF chapter 35 . 2/12
Great story!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
Boris accent is French
Fish337 chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
His is German
Fancyunicorn chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
storys like these hardly come around and when they do I SURE AS HELL ENJOY READIN' EM'
Stephanie MRV chapter 33 . 7/28/2014
Awwe. I read the whole story in one sitting. About 6 hours with breaks. Loved it. I now wish i had reviewed more. I just couldn't wait to see the next chapter. Im so happy all those bastards got what was coming to them. It was amazing. I hate what happened to her whole family. Im glad Leah finally had her mate and refused to let anyone help the cullens. Poor charlie deserved better and poor baby seth. I loved him so much. He truly loved bella.
I loved it.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 35 . 7/11/2014
Great story, so far! Hope you get a chance to write more.
kantorkan chapter 29 . 7/8/2014
I think Gazelle should be a very good fighter since she is a teleporter an opponent should never be able to grab a hold of her.
kantorkan chapter 24 . 7/8/2014
Definition of TARE

: a deduction from the gross weight of a substance and its container made in allowance for the weight of the container; also : the weight of the container
kantorkan chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
It's torn not tared. i see the boy is still an arrogant seventeen year old child hasn't grown up and it's been two hundred years since they dumped her,why is it that he is the only one that is still stuck as a immature child?
Guest chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
ShadowPhoenix34 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
I'm pretty sure his accent is from Germany.
Fancyunicorn chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
my favorite chapter I LOVE IT
Fancyunicorn chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
you cant put P pov if it's not even P pov
Fancyunicorn chapter 17 . 4/25/2014
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THERE DEATHS SO VIOLENT i want to call you a stuiped bitch but i wont