Reviews for Shattered
waldron82 chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
I'll admit I almost didn't read this story but I am sure glad I did. I am not a big fan of Jeff Hardy and usually only read Centon stories but every one of your stories is do well done. I love how Randy and John share this great brothers relationship and how John killed Batista for hurting Randy. You write the best Randy Orton I have ever read in fic and I have read a lot. Randy has a very complex personality and you capture it perfectly. Most Fanfics either make him an evil monster or a girly diva but you show both his tough guy side and his vulnerability. You should definately write more Randy fics. I would love to see one where John is Randys best friend and trying to protect him from someone crazy like a stalker or something. I read so much slash I love the way you write John and Randy as friends.
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
This was absolutely amazing in so many ways. I'd love a sequel!
SLSheartsRKO chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
Okay, you are so evil. I was going to go to bed after reading this story, but after reading chapter 18, it was like I was stuck by lightening. I'm not exaggerating here, but I was seriously freaking the hell out! I could not catch my breath, I was practically panicking. You are so evil.

Overall, this story was so unbelievable amazing, I can't believe I didn't read this story earlier. The only thing I don't like was not having everyone else get a chance to see and/or talk to Randy after he woke up. I think that would have made the story so much better. Mark, Matt, Adam, everyone who was giving Randy a hard time, actually except him into their little family with Jeff. And seeing John getting teary eyed over an awakened Randy would have been so sweet, seeing as how they love each other like brothers, that would have been amazing. I mean, John killed Batista over what he did to Randy! That accounts for something, right!

Besides that, though, the story was amazing. I don't know what I'm going to do now that I love nothing of yours to read now ... I'll probably go read Breakdown now.

Once again, AMAZING! this story was!
SLSheartsRKO chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

NO! RANDY!

NO! RANDY!
SLSheartsRKO chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
I want to kick Dave and Master's butts, too! How dare they hurt Jeff!
SLSheartsRKO chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
OMG! Dave and Masters kidnapped Jeffy! OMG OMG OMG!
SLSheartsRKO chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
I heart a stubborn Randal. Stubborn!Randy is always fun!

And you are killing me with Adam here. Ugh! I don't want to like him, but I find myself feel sorry for him now. The idiot has definitely gotten himself into some serious trouble. There is no doubt, Dave will be going after Jeff soon.
SLSheartsRKO chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
I'm glad Shawn's able to still be his cute, lovable self! And Mark! Aw! Behind that dark, sternness, there is softness!

You're seriously making me like Adam again and I totally don't want to right now, because of the way he's been acting towards Jeff! Gosh! Stop making him like that!

I laughed so hard when I read the last two lines! That would so not surprise me if Stephanie did top them all! That is just awesome! I knew there was a foursome going on!
SLSheartsRKO chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
OMG! OMG! Shawn! OMG! I knew it was going to happen, but OMG! That was horrible! I hope he's going to be okay. Gosh, that was brutal!

Okay, I know this is so not the time to ask, but are Mark, Hunter, Shawn, and Stephanie having a foursome? Mark's hand lower than everyone except Hunter would expect raises some questions.
SLSheartsRKO chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
Oh, gosh! One, evil Batista and Chris Masters is going after Shawn! No! AND! I cannot believe Randy just said that! Jeff didn't want anyone knowing! Oh, goodness! This is getting so good!
SLSheartsRKO chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Ugh! Now I am mentally stabbing Jacob! How dare he do something like that to Randal!

The debate between Hunter and Shawn was awesome! That's so much like those two! XD

I can't believe Mark was so mean to Jeffy! But I wonder if Randy and Mark will actually go at it. that is going to be an epic fight!
SLSheartsRKO chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
I cannot tell you how many times I mentally stabbed Adam before this chapter ended.

1. How could he actually get pissed at Jeff when he was the one who started all of this!

2. How could he twist everything around so that he was the victim!

3. I hope Dave does a number on him! He would totally deserve it!

And I see you are going to putting Matt and Adam together. I can't say I'm Matt's biggest fan right now. Of course, I can't really blame him, because he doesn't know the full story, but still. I still can't believe he called Jeffy a slut. That is just so not right.
SLSheartsRKO chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Okay, I awed so loudly when Jeff ran to Randy when John got him to the room. That was just so freaking cute! I'm glad John and Randy were able to make Jeff feel better and I hope nothing crazy happens when Jeff talks to Adam.

Have I mentioned that I'm in love with John and Randy's friendship? I love all the teasing and the messing around. They are awesome!

Also, I want to know what Randy did when Jacob cheated on Randy. Who is he! I must know! This is driving me crazy!
SLSheartsRKO chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Wow! My hate for Adam just exploded! There are no words to describe what I feel about that jerk! OMG! I'm mentally killing him with a spork!

I'm so glad John jumped in there before anymore damage could have been done and got him out of there. The stupid idiots! I cannot believe Matt called him a slut.
SLSheartsRKO chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Okay, I totally love John and Randy's relationship! John beating Randy with the pillow was so hilarious! I could totally picture that entire scene!

And Adam is still evil and I refuse to think otherwise until something happens!