Reviews for Broken
Star197 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
I love this story :) plz update soon :)
KennedyRaye chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Keep writing
tomboy2012 chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
OMG, I am so sad that you haven't updated this in like a year! It was so good...Haydelynn is such a creative name and I loved it! I love how she is such a bookworm and so creative...and did her sister die? Hmmm...such a wonderful story. Sigh...
CandyCane4451 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Oh my god please finish the story!1
Invierna chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Aww! I don't know if you're doing this story anymore (I hope you are) but I just wanted to let you know that it's awesome. You have all the characterization down perfectly, the plot's great, and your OC is interesting and believable. Great job!
waterwicca chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
I'm not sure if you're still sticking with this story or not because its been awhile, but I just found it today and I feel this overwhelming need to tell you how AMAZING it is. :D You're a very talented writer. I'm not into too many OC fics on here. I write my on Kendall one and enjoy a few others, but never really got into many. THIS is perfect. I love the humor, the narrative, the dialogue, the slight mystery.

You have the characters down perfectly to the point where I have a stupid smile on my face the entire time. This is perfect, and I'd love to see more. The tone and pace are fantastic. I feel like there's so much more I could say, but I'm kinda speechless, other than I really want more :D :D Amazing job :)
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
oh i really liked the beginning part about her... so so so good! i cant wait to read more :)
vampfanatic7548 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is FANTASTIC! Wow... I love the way you describe the story getting into details. You are...AMAZING! I love Broken and im gonna read more of your stories. I already added you and the story to my favorites and i subscribed to you! Hope you keep writing more :D
Cool Fanatic chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Hey! im sitting right next to you now and you already know that i love it! :D so yeah! you better post the next chapter soon! :)
smileatthemonsters chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
You know, normally I really don't like OCs, but I kind of like Haydelynn. (Despite the wacky name!) I love how you're developing this story slowly, giving us a bit at a time. :) It's very well done... But you've got to keep going!
LoseYourselfInMusic chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
YAYAYAYAYAY!

twinny i am very happy!

btw you never told me about this little sister thing!

I MUST KNOW!

lol

loved it btw I HAVE AN IDEA!
loveroftacobell chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Wow. This is a...what's the word...AN INCREDIBLE STORY! *grins* I swear, I'm like right there next to the boys and Haydy...or I mean HADELYNN. *smiles* I really like Carlos, and I think he doesn't get as much attention as he should. And no, I don't like James that much either. XD I'm kinda like Hadelynn, so that's probably why this story appeals so much to me. :) Onto the next chapter! :D
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
:D Lol the smoothie fight was amazing and funny! I can't wait for you to update! :D
Tacoko chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
The chapter made me laugh as it went on and in the end I was like,

D:

UPDATE.
zaly chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Wow. I loved everything about this one. I guess being grounded does have it's advantages! But now I'm even MORE curious. Was that her sister in her dream? If not, then who was it? What about her dad? Why did her mom decide to move to Hollywood? Update with some answers, please!

P.S. I don't think that Palm Woods need to be italicized. I looked it up and I couldn't find anything that said that you should. There is still a chance that I could be wrong...but I don't think I am. Maybe you should look into that.